Here we go, another Joke Line'

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Tim Hudson for -135? Against a call up? The braves proved after getting shelled in the afternoon that they can hit too, if you throw a meatball hurler out there then the Braves are gonna take advantage....I think we are gonna see this years Cy Young winner go off against an old nemisis....Tim Hudson has truly returned to form and the braves want this series bad, they have tom off so I think they let it all out, The braves roster is much deeper IMO and the double header shouldnt have as much of an affect on them....Trust me the Braves win this by 3 or 4......

SO Braves and Hudson -135

3 units to win 2.1

Will be back to add a few more plays but I absolutely love the Home Team in this spot for this price.....

:cheers: CTG:cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Troutman, on it too!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Adding Toronto @ +128

Risking 1 to win 1.28...

Phillies arent impressing me lately and Eaton is a liability...Lets hope the young kid stays sharp for Toronto

GL Trout, like the Jays. Braves scared me off with the career record/era of Hudson. I didn't feel like looking at when those games were and this year could be an exception since he's pitching like a stud.

Back