Help Me With My Free Play

Matador

Pretty much a regular
The thing about a free play is, if you use it to make a bet you were going to make even without the free play, you're actually better off losing than winning. If you win, you benefit nothing because you would have won anyway, and you no longer have the free play coming. If you lose, that's better because you save the money you would have lost, but you still have nothing to show.

Another strategy is to bet half the free play amount the other way, and that way you'll net roughly half either way, but for some reason I don't really want to play it that way.

This time I'd like to use my free play the way it was actually intended and take a shot with something I otherwise wouldn't have played.

That's where you guys come in. Pick a side or a total on a bowl game you really like. Whichever side or total gets the most votes by Saturday morning gets the play, unless it's on or against a side or total I have played or I intend to play anyway. It will be an $800 free shot.

Vote away.

:cheers:

Wake would be my vote.... TCU in a close 2nd.

If you have 800 freeplay$ to work with I would save some and take a shot on NCSU ML as well, or play a couple parlays like cubsker said as well. GL

800 damn. I got a 125 coming from Bookmaker and thought that was good racking up 9000 points. I would suggest using this one wisely unless 800 is just change for you? Not sure.
I would suggest Shon Greene University though. Should run all over them and cant see how SC is going to put up more than 14

Here is the strategy to extract 75% of the freeplay value, with no risk....

3 team round robin at (amount of your free play)/8 each ($18.75 each in your case), use all half point lines. That will get you about 75% of your free play in return.

Example:

A v B
C v D
E v F

8 parlays

ACE
ACF
ADE
ADF
BCE
BCF
BDE
BDF

$18.75*6=$112.50 on the winner.

And Matador... Always make sure you are using your Bookmaker free plays as soon as you are eligible to redeem them. They're quick to say fuck you, and take them away without warning... Also, cashing in 10,000 at a time is the best way, for $150 free play $$$.

And don't bother filling out your address to get the hat or a shirt or anything like that...

The hat maybe cost about .50 to make, and the polo shirts only come in 1 size.... XXXL.

I just leave it blank when redeeming, and there is no problem.

3 team round robin at (amount of your free play)/8 each ($18.75 each in your case), use all half point lines. That will get you about 75% of your free play in return.

Example:

A v B
C v D
E v F

8 parlays

ACE
ACF
ADE
ADF
BCE
BCF
BDE
BDF

And Matador... Always make sure you are using your Bookmaker free plays as soon as you are eligible to redeem them. They're quick to say fuck you, and take them away without warning... Also, cashing in 10,000 at a time is the best way, for $150 free play $$$.

yes, their free play system makes no sense. $150 plays are clearly the best bet.

Truthfully, I haven't done it yet.

I either treat my freeplay money like real money, and just bet it straight up, or I often make 1h CBB 2 team parlays with them...

I mean whats the difference if I want to bet $1200 on a game, and bet 1000 real dinero, and 200 free, but still get $1200 back in return?

I really whish I would havejust added it to my bank roll though because I've pissed through well over 1k already from hoops action... :(

I did hit one 3 teamer 2 weeks ago...

I've lost every 2 and 3 team parlay I've placed with them. I read an article about a year ago that demonstrated mathematically that 3 team parlays were the best usage of them. Your method sounds good though.

Example:

A v B
C v D
E v F

8 parlays

ACE
ACF
ADE
ADF
BCE
BCF
BDE
BDF

Have you actually done that? The problem I've always run into with BM is they'll credit you the risk or the win with the free play whichever is greater. So my understanding is they'd charge you $112.50 in FP funds for each parlay. I haven't done it with parlays, but they work that way on MLs, so I'm looking for a straight side or total.

That's good to know. I've never had that problem with them, but the way they handle some other issues, it wouldn't surprise me. I have a backlog of points that makes my $800 FP look like chicken feed.

And don't bother filling out your address to get the hat or a shirt or anything like that...

The hat maybe cost about .50 to make, and the polo shirts only come in 1 size.... XXXL.

I just leave it blank when redeeming, and there is no problem.

I kind of like the hats. I have a couple of dozen. Nowadays, I actually earn hats faster than they can send them to me. I've found in the past that if you request a hat before they've sent you the last one you requested, they'll credit the FP but won't send it.

I got a shirt too (right size actually, not XXXL), but I didn't particularly like it.

TCU and Iowa look like early favorites, but those games are out. I'll be on them anyway without the free play. I wish I'd locked in the Iowa at -3 though......

That's good to know. I've never had that problem with them, but the way they handle some other issues, it wouldn't surprise me. I have a backlog of points that makes my $800 FP look like chicken feed.

I would CERTAINLY redeem that many...

Trust me... You beat them for a few more numbers ahead of steam, and they'll cut your points off in no time, and take away the ones you already have.

Again, redeem 10,000 points at a time. Best value.

I've lost every 2 and 3 team parlay I've placed with them. I read an article about a year ago that demonstrated mathematically that 3 team parlays were the best usage of them. Your method sounds good though.

I'd love to read that article.

I would CERTAINLY redeem that many...

Trust me... You beat them for a few more numbers ahead of steam, and they'll cut your points off in no time, and take away the ones you already have.

Again, redeem 10,000 points at a time. Best value.

Real good info to know. I've been meaning to start a thread in the talking shop forum about the best mathematical use of free plays and just haven't gotten around to it. I've got a small army of them that I'd like to use in the near future after hearing you talk about them taking them away.

As far as the thread title goes I really like CSU against Fresno on the motivation angle alone, but after opening at 4 you've lost a ton of value with it sitting at 2.5. Obviously be a ML play at this point.

Jpicks...

Don't get worried about losing them, unless your unit size is a limit bet on that particular sport.

Your points won't be going anywhere.

bet eight, three team parlays (for even ammounts) that all have games with half points in them...

Its OK to win a little, just don't win too much or you will be "banned from the loyalty program". I had thousands of points reclaimed after I raped them in football two years ago.

I'd love to read that article.

Real good info to know. I've been meaning to start a thread in the talking shop forum about the best mathematical use of free plays and just haven't gotten around to it. I've got a small army of them that I'd like to use in the near future after hearing you talk about them taking them away.

It was by King Yao (yes, that's his real name) who has a sports betting book. He used to be on 2+2 a decent amount. Not sure if he still is.

OK, I can see this isn't going to work. Nothing wrong with the discussion, but what I needed was picks. I bet TCU and Iowa already, but thanks, and let's hope we're all right.

No problem, I'll just do it myself looking into other people's threads and seeing where the consensus lies among the better cappers.

WFU is near unanimous. I leaned that way myself, but never would have gotten past the lean stage. That makes the play ideal. So first up is WFU to win $500. Only regret is I missed the better line.

There will be others. You guys have me so paranoid, I'll be cashing in major points in pronto.

Back