Hello, my name is Killa, and I used to be a situational handicapper.

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
You degenerates should check out the Iowa State/Toledo affair. These are the spots I used to feast on in my prime. Iowa State is an absolutely brutal football team. A brutal football team that just beat their biggest rival, straight up, as a 17-point dog. Their season was made last week. God knows they partied like it was 1999, and probably still are as I type. They now, seven days later, travel to the MAC (the conference in which points are shaved much more often than Vanessa Hudgens' pussy, as I like to say) to lay points at Toledo. That's right, the team that has lost at home to Northern Iowa and Kent State, neither one particularly close, is now laying on the road in this situational spot. I don't need to be told how awful Toledo is, if they weren't awful, they wouldn't be getting points from a horrendous Iowa State team in a massive letdown and sandwich spot. Iowa State is back at Big 12 play next Saturday, traveling to Nebraska. This is as flat of a spot, for a horrendous team, as one can find on the CFB schedule. On the road. And they're laying. Toledo plus the points.

Might wanna check it out.

I have no "affiliation" to the Jena 6 mess, other than the fact that I'm an angry citizen.

Everyone-

Don't play this on my word. I've been out of the game, just watching from the sideline. The situation at Toledo does not look good. All I'm saying is, as far as situational spots, which is the foundation of my handicapping style, this is a very good spot.

Don't cry to me if it loses, all I'm saying is the situation is worth a hard look.

Back