Heidis Picks - Wednesday

Hey everyone! I am new so don't pick on me too much :prayerLos Angeles Angels -129
Toronto/Chicago Over 8.5

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Jesus! What an attention whore! Hana, Heidi, Sunshine, Bruce, Fuck Face...

List of aliases keeps on growing for whoever or whatever she is! What a joke!

I just want to clear some things up. I am not affiliated with Hanna. I just saw that there was some females on this site. I have some pretty thick skin being raised with 4 brothers. I was the youngest so they always looked out for me!!!

dilaudid8 you seem like a very nice person! Thanks for the warm welcome!

twinkie13 in your DREAMS!! Unless you look like Channing Tatum! YUMM

I thought dudley's pussy-licking reference was reverent and sensible.

Your timing is just bad after what has gone on around here with Hanna...Welcome Bloodhound is nice too - I hang out in his threads from time to time.

heidi the guys don't believe your not hanna but bol here at CTG just pick winners I promise you the guys will leave you alone let your picks do the talking

Imagine if women actually started participating more in sportsbetting forums... nobody would believe they were real :rofl:

Welcome to the forum, you'll find that this is the best group of folks online for information and sports knowledge.

Heidi your getting a lot of hits Girl show these guys you can cap games:badass::badass:

Unless you look like Channing Tatum! YUMM[/QUOTE]

I look like Channing Tatum if you squint

Definitely the same picture used. Scroll down. You can't get away with fake pictures these days.
what are the changes the same Girl on these pictures is the same heidi at CTG Ithink your right the chances are like 1.000.000.000-1 great work guys

twinkie13 in your DREAMS!! Unless you look like Channing Tatum! YUMM[/QUOTE]

Lol Caitlyn Jenner approves this message

I never said that was me in my avatar. I know Hayley from our college days at UD. I dont know why most of you are so mean :( Dilaudid8, Play2Win, Cruse, Frankiegotti are nice guys. I just like gambling, can't we all just be friends. I guess Mr. Mogo is just mad his Phillies haven't been relevant forever!!! :) Well I guess my Phillies are headed that way :(

I am new to posting on this site as well, and personally.... I don't care what picture you use to represent yourself or if you are really a chick or a dude. I am definitely not on here to hook up, haha. I honestly can't even believe I went as far as to read every post on here since barely any of them were in regards to betting, haha. However, when I read the last post.... I couldn't help but respond. Who uses a picture of a friend they went to college with to represent themself??? That is either some bullshit or some single white female shit.

Back