Heat ML -115 Game 3???

Dwayne Wade's injury will be something to pay attention to. Otherwise I don't see LaQueen allowing this team to lose. MJordan in this same spot was god back in the day. Hard to see Miami falling behind in this series.

Bosh is basically being shut down... ray allen & battier cant knock down a shot and birdman is not going to be as effective on the road so the added energy he brought is going to have to come from somewhere else...

personally, im just taking lebron point prop over

Bosh is basically being shut down... ray allen & battier cant knock down a shot and birdman is not going to be as effective on the road so the added energy he brought is going to have to come from somewhere else...

personally, im just taking lebron point prop over

Well that's cuz bosh is soft n wants up shoot 3 balls n 20 ft jumpers as z 6'11'' PF.
And Wade is looking like he is 77 yrs old.
Go Indy

without lebron this team would get blown out by 30 every game of this series, and i truly believe that

What did you expect the line to be? It was only a 6-7 point hca point change. The line couldn't be much higher.

That's beside the point. The lines for the first two games were in the 7-8 range and Indy covered both. That's what the line has to be.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I was thrilled to see -1 at -110 for myself, and I pounded it. I think that while the Pacers are good, there just is no way that the Heat don't win that game after a game 2 loss. I am on them on the ML for game 3 at -130 as well, I think the Heat are settled in and they take this thing in 5, but I will still likely be on the Pacers +7 or +8 in game 5 because points are points.

I just didn't feel Miami was going to fall behind in this series. To get them at a pk was a tremendous gift. I mentioned this earlier, every time MJ was in this same spot and the Bulls were getting points or a PK, it was gold.

Heat just lost game 4 so any value is now gone. Series tied at 2-2 with the Heat laying around a TD is anyone's guess. Ill just root like heck for the Pacers to win!

Honestly, no. Still expect Miami in 6. I'd expect over the next 2 games 1 easy win (game 3 deja vu) & 1 squeaker win (ref assisted if need be).

No prob - I'll always share my hot air:wacky:. Calling the Heat in 6 before the series began I don't think was rocket science. I think Stern's agenda plus Indy's inexperience are the key factors in play.

FTR, we've had 4 straight Overs in this series. I think the squeaker win will likely be the ugliest scoring game of the series, so if you got access to live betting then any game looking ugly early will beg a 2nd h Under bet cause it'll probably stay ugly right the way through. That's my main "looking-out-for" with what's left of this series.

2nd half went under in game 3

No prob - I'll always share my hot air:wacky:. Calling the Heat in 6 before the series began I don't think was rocket science. I think Stern's agenda plus Indy's inexperience are the key factors in play.

FTR, we've had 4 straight Overs in this series. I think the squeaker win will likely be the ugliest scoring game of the series, so if you got access to live betting then any game looking ugly early will beg a 2nd h Under bet cause it'll probably stay ugly right the way through. That's my main "looking-out-for" with what's left of this series.

Back