heat-mavs

looks like I do have some time...no church today with ice forming on the road.

For Dallas....revenge, excellent road record, Stackhouse is healthy...

...hell, I would prefer Shaq play today.

Dallas is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Dallas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Dallas is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Miami
Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Miami

Miami is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home

There are some longer term trends that don't support this as much, but I really like the Mavs today. They seem to have a chip on their shoulder this year, and you KNOW they'll come into this game with putting the SPANK on em...

wade
3_9_5v.gif
HOLLA

BAR.....

do you realize how hot you are right now?:smiley_acac:

two of the luckiest god damn covers in the past two days. Amazing:36_1_55:

scourge said:
BAR.....

do you realize how hot you are right now?:smiley_acac:

two of the luckiest god damn covers in the past two days. Amazing:36_1_55:

as I said other night....it all evens out

Tale of two halves...and good play last minute for Mavs...I'll take it

Go buy a lottery ticket, Dallas

had to business covering that game. Stupid foul at the end. I pushed, glad someone won.jk

billivy said:
i have problems with posts 17-present in this thread

Whats the probs?

Celebrating what looked like a push turned into a win?
ABCS wanting me to take him to dinner?(well..that is creepy ;))
Bow down to Stack for good play today?lol

i'm happy you won, your my friend and all...

but you deserved neither a push nor a win...

a push would have been a HUGE break,

simple fact of the matter is the most important player was playing at the top of his game in the first quarter and got hurt...he played a step slower and couldnt guard stackhouse like he normally would have, nor did he score as many as he would have...his quick drive was gone and stack was a step quicker and got the needed space to get hot late and keep dallas ahead. but the way it ended...that was 1/1,000,000....the win that is...the last sequence prolly ends in a -5 push about 15% of the time, (would have needed a miss, rebound, and two made freethrows, and another miss by miami)...but the fast break gets dribbled out 99 times out of 100...an opportunity for a three point play with that time and the scenario factored in made that last sequence 1,000,000 to 1 IMO...

congrats on the win, but it hasn't been evening out recently...why when people win like this can they just not say: "ok i was wrong and got lucky"???...lol this doesnt just mean you BAR...again congrats on the streak and the win tonight,

i will happily admit i was wrong about the colts and laying the points and got lucky tonight...lol

billivy said:
i'm happy you won, your my friend and all...

but you deserved neither a push nor a win...

a push would have been a HUGE break,

simple fact of the matter is the most important player was playing at the top of his game in the first quarter and got hurt...he played a step slower and couldnt guard stackhouse like he normally would have, nor did he score as many as he would have...his quick drive was gone and stack was a step quicker and got the needed space to get hot late and keep dallas ahead. but the way it ended...that was 1/1,000,000....the win that is...the last sequence prolly ends in a -5 push about 15% of the time, (would have needed a miss, rebound, and two made freethrows, and another miss by miami)...but the fast break gets dribbled out 99 times out of 100...an opportunity for a three point play with that time and the scenario factored in made that last sequence 1,000,000 to 1 IMO...

congrats on the win, but it hasn't been evening out recently...why when people win like this can they just not say: "ok i was wrong and got lucky"???...lol this doesnt just mean you BAR...again congrats on the streak and the win tonight,

i will happily admit i was wrong about the colts and laying the points and got lucky tonight...lol

Listen...your off base.

Keep betting on Dwayne Wade. The guy is gonna be beat up the rest of the year. Thats what playing year round does. Thats why they prolly will not make it back to Finals in all honesty.

I knew the push was good. No doubt about it. Once I saw Wade with ball...I knew he wasn't making that three ball...so a good FT shooting team like Dallas hits two..push...the win was lucky.

Dallas owned 25 outta 48 minutes...just enough to get the cover(shoulda been a push)

Don't complain about Wade gettimng hurt early. That has no merit. They played their best ball in 2nd half after an awful first half.

Bill,

A something I learned a bit over a year ago...take what happens in each play with a grain of salt.

2006 Orange Bowl. Penn St vs Florida St

I had Under 47. Easily the "right" call.

Triple OT and 49 total scored. Total BS. I moaned and whined etc...but you know what...I was wrong on the play. Nothing gives me that money back.

Ever since I learned to deal with games that way losses are much less stressful.

The moral of this...

Out of every 10 wins a handicapper has...I would say 4 of them on average were 'capped wrong'.

If you could perfectly handicap each win you would be a millionaire.

We have all had crule ones...we have all had lucky ones...it all evens out in the end...unless your intials are B.D.K. ;)

Back