HEADS UP--Week 2 Lines Coming Out on BetCris and then Pinny

LSU has OL questions.
They looked pretty crisp against ULL in the passing game.
Basically, we have had lackluster running OL past couple years.
Couple that will Russell playing a little tight and the coachs not taking shots and the offense sputtered. I think Russell is about to breakout.

Personally, Im going to lay off here just to be safe.
I say we win by 20 but thats hopes and dreams at this point.
We have the talent but I dont trust Miles just yet.

Our RB Alley Broussard looked great in his first action back.
However, we ran very little in 1st H (Miles say they stacked box)

rjurewitz said:
Remember LSU-OSU 2 years ago. LSU 17' pt favs and win 22-21 in OT. Oregon St should've actually won the game but their kicker missed like 2 or 3 fgs.

Dont question the bayou bengal kicker curse.

Go back over the past 5 seasons and you will find AT LEAST 5 KEY games where the opposing kicker choked or we blocked a winning FG.

Auburn, Georgia, Oregon St., maybe even Ole Miss with Eli.
We use to joke about how Saban had this secret FG defense.

Some of these games the kicker missed between 3-5 chip shots.

Waitin for that ole miss line.. I will be on it if its under 3 or 4..

abcs--thelegend said:
NC ST should never be 10.5 favorites over anyone!!
:smiley_acbe: Line has dropped a full point since i posted that, it will be by 8 by kickoff..

kstate -22.5<<<---these guys smoke cock...i realize they are playing bums, but holy christ, they squeeked by a win by 1 point!

kansas -21<<<---they have proven themselves that they can crush inferior opponents; the team's mental set should be very confident

abcs, can you make your signature any bigger?!?! jesus!!!

btw, thanks for convincing me not to up my unit size (i would have been pissed had i had a winning day today though!!)

KingKrunked said:
kstate -22.5<<<---these guys smoke cock...i realize they are playing bums, but holy christ, they squeeked by a win by 1 point!

hahaha thats classic...i agree though

abcs--thelegend said:
:smiley_acbe: Line has dropped a full point since i posted that, it will be by 8 by kickoff..

No doubt. Akron should win this straight up. And before you ask, yes I already have that ticket.

BIG DADDY KNOWLEDGE said:
I use sports interaction
Crap book. My roommate uses it, and there's nothing special about it at all. Heavily skewed towards the favorites though by as much as a point, so it's good if you like dogs at 10%.

Back