HEADS UP--Week 2 Lines Coming Out on BetCris and then Pinny

I am really surprised that Texas opened 3 at CRIS. Every number I had heard from people down here ranged from 4 to 6.

It will get bet up shortly, no doubt.

-2.5 -105 wow.

time to max bet this bitch..... haha not touchin anything till we get closer to game time

Already Locked In...

Pitt -8 (-105)
Auburn -19 (-105)
Tennessee -19.5 (-105)
Oregon -3 (-112)
Texas Tech -5.5 (-105)
Texas A&M -20.5 (-105)

Take a look at the dogs a little later. See how the lines move.

Anyone else like Va Tech -10 vs. UNC? Hokies looked impressive and UNC was a mess yesterday.

I got the line capped at Texas -5 and -2.5 is good value right now. But I just put this game in the coinflip category. I'd love to bet Ohio State ML but I'm not going to do that. Too much of a fan.

early leans to my muthafuckin squad boise st, cinci. havent looked over sats card yet.

Taking Pitt against Cincy. Boise St looks like good value but haven't seen either team yet. Probably no play.

SHSUHorn said:
Well if anyone on this entire forum can tell me how OSU can win other then VY is gone I might reconsider.

Me and you debating this game is like me telling my mom what labor feels like....so I'm not going to try ...

I'll tell you right now, I'm not betting this game....there's no way in hell this game should be in anyone's top 25% of plays to look at this week...it's a complete tossup....

Best play on game, stay away from it, and enjoy watching it...

TroyStacks said:
oh just thought you were suggesting we hammer that
Heh, I wish, after how they played last year, I'd be leary of laying any aggie chalk before seeing them tested.

I figured that Cal line would be dropping. Not sure how minny plays on the road but i expect them to pound cal just like tenn did. Also im waitin to see if the public will get penn st at +10.. then i might tease it and take it to the bank. That auburn Miss st game is way too high.. Miss St plays all of their games close at home

jsut jumped on two...

Georgia -3 (+100)
Oregon -4 (+100)

will go through the lines in more detail tonight...but i couldnt resist these. both plays are for 2 units...but i'll get them in my week #2 thread soon.

I'm on 2 dangerous ones but I think that the superior teams will dominate and cover--Tennessee and Auburn. Both under 3 TDs.

Do yall think Nevada +14.5 is good? Arizona st snuck by a 1aa school

I've got the line capped at Nevada +9 so looks like some value there.

I'm just worried about the team playing Much better against Nevada. The crowd was yelling "Keller" at the start of the 4Q and they were tied.

RJ explain to me again if you are using some of last year stats to cap lines this early..

i just hate laying that much chalk i usually play games 2 tds and less since i am a favs player mostly........

unlv+16 are you kidding me?!!?!? i like this one will look longer though

utah st+29

cmu+26.5

possible dogs i will look at any thoughts from dog players

No, I'm using current lines. I create my own. I took last years, did my research, and then modified as I saw fit for the 1st week. Already made some modifications after first week. Add in up to 3 points for HFA and then come up with my line.

This is just the first cut of analysis. If there are huge disparities from other opinions, I'll delve deeper and go against the line but not too much.

I come out with my lines by early afternoon on Sunday, know what the line should be and my price that I'll hit for each team and hit right away.

Auburn seems to be going the other way. Fuck. Still it's move a point north since I got it.

I'm usually pretty good at judging line movements so I might do some middling or arbitrage later on in the season.

I think i know SEC as well as anyone and i know it will be tough to beat down Miss St again. Plus Auburn has LSU at home next week and that will decide the SEC west.. i would be very cautious laying 20!!

I agree, ABCs. It's tough for such a fav. MSU is kind of a sandwich game for Auburn. Just think Auburn is so superior to MSU.

May end up buying it back or middling if I get an opportunity. Who knows.

Auburn indeed could have more trouble than normal with MSU.
BUT I dont see them scoring more than 7 (if that) and I assume the D
of Auburn will create a short field and/or easy score.

However, not much value in 20. Even though Auburn should win by 24.

Got the line at -19. Figure I get 20 and 21 as key numbers. Still I even mentioned that Auburn might be looking ahead in my Sunday Morning Coffee thread.

It's getting some reverse juice right now but holding steady.

What about -14 for LSU? Are they going to pull an Oregon St performance?

Remember LSU-OSU 2 years ago. LSU 17' pt favs and win 22-21 in OT. Oregon St should've actually won the game but their kicker missed like 2 or 3 fgs.

Back