Hawks vs. Heat o/u

Certified

Pretty much a regular
DATE DAY AWAY PTS HOME PTS HOMELINE ATS TOTAL OU FG% EDGE REB EDGE 3PT EDGE
04/14/2009 Tue MIA 79 ATL 81 -9½ MIA 191 U ATL MIA MIA
02/27/2009 Fri MIA 83 ATL 91 -5½ ATL 194½ U ATL ATL MIA
01/26/2009 Mon ATL 79 MIA 95 -3 MIA 192½ U MIA Push MIA
12/12/2008 Fri ATL 87 MIA 73 -2 ATL 191½ U MIA ATL ATL

all four games have gone under this year with the hawks taking 3 of 4.
I see they've dropped the total about 5 points... I'd like to think this one goes under as well.

any leans?

1st half under is something I played. Every one of those games started out painfully slow and I'd think Wade will play more in the 2nd half than the 1st half.

1st half under is something I played. Every one of those games started out painfully slow and I'd think Wade will play more in the 2nd half than the 1st half.

Thats a great thought process, Didn't even think to look at that im seeing 92.5

p1_smith.jpg

I met Josh Smith in Denver after he won the Dunk Contest 05 All sTar Weekend.

I was at Carmelo's party after the game when AI won MVP. I was outside smoking and Smith was walking by and I just said 'Congrats on the Dunk contest, crazy shit' or something close to that. He actually stopped walking, gave me pound and said thanks. At that point I was at a total loss and told him, 'You don't have to stop and talk to people like me man, you're big time now' and he just laughed pretty hard.

good guy and chill.

Then I ended up smoking with Redman and Method Man and watched Paul Pierce oversee a dice game for a few thousand dollars that night. good times.

Jpicks what you thinking for this 2ndh
2713 2H MIAMI GM1 -3-110 o94½-110 -
2714 2H ATLANTA GM1 +3-110 u94½-110

I met Josh Smith in Denver after he won the Dunk Contest 05 All sTar Weekend.

I was at Carmelo's party after the game when AI won MVP. I was outside smoking and Smith was walking by and I just said 'Congrats on the Dunk contest, crazy shit' or something close to that. He actually stopped walking, gave me pound and said thanks. At that point I was at a total loss and told him, 'You don't have to stop and talk to people like me man, you're big time now' and he just laughed pretty hard.

good guy and chill.

Then I ended up smoking with Redman and Method Man and watched Paul Pierce oversee a dice game for a few thousand dollars that night. good times.

cool story man :shake:

Back