Hawks presser

Wonder if this effects Q in Florida or Chevy in Winnipeg

FCpX2pQXoAUervP

My guess is Q steps down tomorrow

Brave of him to speak publicly about it

Report didnt keep his anonymity at all though, everyone already knows who he is, report made it impossible not too with details it gave
I know I’m not supposed to think of it like this but how the hell does all this happen?
Beach is over 6’ and over 225Lbs. Aldrich is 5’7”. I get that beach was young and trying to make the National but I’m shocked he didn’t knock Aldrich out.

I know I’m not supposed to think of it like this but how the hell does all this happen?
Beach is over 6’ and over 225Lbs. Aldrich is 5’7”. I get that beach was young and trying to make the National but I’m shocked he didn’t knock Aldrich out.
I think it's a power dynamic thing, it's hard for me to think of it as well, cause my first thought is just like yours. From watching the video interview with him ill try and find, he was just in such shock.

I dono how well its known in the states but there was a junior coach who got accused by sheldon Kennedy, and then later theo fluery, and fluery wasnt a big guy but if anyone watched him play, he took absolutely no shit from anyone, those are junior kids but only 2 years younger than beach was at the time.

Last edited:
This has the transcript too

I'm shocked florida let Quennville coach tonight, beach says he knows there were meetings said about it in Qs office, and that every player knew.

National Media guys are turning the screws on Blackhawks big time now, some calling for way stricter penalties, draft picks, others saying remove them from the cup

None of these media cared about this story before yesterday mind you, but now they wanna pile on, westhead and Katie strang were only ones who really covered it before yesterday

Yea kinda crazy

Back