***Hatton Infight***

I didnt expect a great fight wow

I was so close to betting the KO +450 But i was like nah PBF cant knock him out took -220 instead fuck!!

First 3 rounds he did. Hatton beats Oscar too. I hate ignorance from people when they're loyalty is so one sided.

sorry bjorks that was a bad bet.. Maybe he won 1 of the first 3... i wasnt impressed at all by hatton or his stupid strategy

Hatton kept charging like a little pit bull and Mayweather was letting him get all worn out. At the end Hatton had no gas left. Good strategy on Mayweathers corner.

According to the ESPN article, Hatton doesnt watch tape of his opponents, maybe he should, considering everyone knows Mayweather wears people down early, dumb fuck.

Thanks for the $ Hatton +450.

P.S: we didnt boo your national anthem, so dont boo ours, and if you do, its pretty obvious the consequences, so go back across the pond, if you can fit a stretcher on that boat

I agree. Hatton should just admit he got outclassed. 100x better fighter + mayweather isn't even big at that weight class.

0,5001,5791670,00.jpg

Amazing crowd last night, Tiger, Beckham, Lennox Lewis, Brad and Angelina just a great scene for boxing. Albeit I enjoyed the Spike telecast a lot more.

Amazing crowd last night, Tiger, Beckham, Lennox Lewis, Brad and Angelina just a great scene for boxing. Albeit I enjoyed the Spike telecast a lot more.

Angelina looked AMAZING. Damn she's fine. WTF does Pitt have that I dont have? NM, dont answer that, I'll get depressed.
bye%20bye.gif

Does anyone actually think Floyd is retiring. Im so tired of these boxers using that word..

I hope we get to see a Floyd/Cotto fight. I think PBF might actually have trouble with that one. But what a damn impressive fight last night. That was the best I have seen him fight since the Gatti fight. Hatton was dominated.

Back