***Hatton Infight***

Surprised by Hatton's performance so far... his strategy of pinning PBF to corner is working out well. Good inside attack.

PBF mobility is not a big factor in this one yet... we'll see how it goes in the later rounds.

WTF!!!!
PBF keeps using the elbows and wont get any points taken off
Hatton gives one wrong blow and gets penalyzed, just as i write PBF ives nearly the same blow to Hatton and wont get any warning......

This is wrong

WTF!!!!
PBF keeps using the elbows and wont get any points taken off
Hatton gives one wrong blow and gets penalyzed, just as i write PBF ives nearly the same blow to Hatton and wont get any warning......

This is wrong

That is PBF's trademark "defense"

point deduction was legit, Hatton has been doin that shit all fight.

I'm on the side of the guy who's earned a reputation as the best boxing official of his time.

Hatton has been takin a lot of cheap shots when they were locked up (due to Hatton)

Mayweather looked lethargic in the first rounds but looks like he stepped into this game. WHAT MOVES!!!

You have to be warned on illegal conduct so many times in a fight to earn a point deduction its ridculous, it was like the fourth time he had taken that cheap shot to the back of the head.

Hatton hasnt landed one punch that has done any damage.. big deal hes being agressive

Despite the punishment Hatton is taking, his feet hasn't slowed down. It's not over yet.

PBF isn't even keeping his hands up.

Im not impressed with hit and hold hatton..
PBF has to be up 6 rounds

Well, they're right that Hatton brought the best out of PBF. That's the best I've seen PBF fight in 3 years

Good fight considering the styles. Undercard was horse shit...but worth the $55 bucks to me.

Surprised PBF threw that many punches. Hatton just couldn't get off.

Back