Has being number 1 in the CFP EVER meant more than this year?!

I agree, and oklahoma d not bad - and they face air raids every week, nothing new facing burrow. If we just look at texas game, oklahoma dominated that game where lsu didn't. ...and, imo baylor beats georgia straight up, big 12 underrated. I'm still not sold on lsu's d as well. The sooners may have the better defense coming into the game. Maybe the better oline, the only difference I see is one position. Quarterback. I'd take burrow over hurts all day.

If Oklahoma doesn't turn it over and they can get the scoreboard to more accurately reflect how dominate their boxscores are showing them to be, they could win.
Nothing new facing Burrow......I have to respectfully disagree. Can’t wait to see the Okie CBs on these WRs

Nothing new facing Burrow......I have to respectfully disagree. Can’t wait to see the Okie CBs on these WRs

great opportunity for Grinch's D to show people a thing or two either way. it can be tough to fix things on a team week to week but the extra time and rest leading up to bowls can often times be just what the doctor ordered. that's why bowls can be so tough to predict.

i am not saying i am counting on anything, i am just saying things often times play out differently than we think :cool:

as far as the OU DB's, hopefully they won't be covering too long each play as the Sooner Front 7 is harassing Burrow from all angles !!!

Total will depend on how quickly ou falls behind. They have been grinding the run a lot . more than people think. They are really balanced when they want to be or have to be. The Baylor output wasn't super awesome but they also left some points off the board and we know they shredded baylor 2h of the previous meeting. I think LSU can beat ou handily a lot of the time but you do have to worry about that backdoor with lsu defense and ou's very good offense too. In fact, i think ou best chance to cover is backdoor

I really want to note this as well.

Back