HappyThanksGiving to All and a few plays for TurkeyDay

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
HappyThanksGiving to All
and a few plays for TurkeyDay

record......not sure. was +111 but had a bad Wed nite a few wks ago and havent been able to post recently
Probably around +106 posted

Texas* -6 -138 vs TCU 138/100
TCU/Texas* Over 56 -110
110/100
parlayTCU/Texas* Over 51 -210/Texas* -3 -205 vs TCU 100 wins 120
....TCU used to be a great defense, but they lost players and changed conferences. Now they are 41st in the nation in points allowed and have lost 3 of 4 games, allowing 38 and 56 points in two of them (multiple overtimes). Earlier they gave up 37 points to one-dimensional Iowa State in a loss and they got smacked around by Oklahoma State, a 36-14 defeat. The Horned Frogs are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 conference games and 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall. Texas (8-2) has looked good on offense behind QB David Ash, averaging 39 points, 265 yards passing and 1932 rushing. On the other hand, Texas is easily surprised by anything TCU does other than an off-tackle running play or a square-out pass and Mack Brown could easily beout-coached by TCU Gary Patterson & Co. I have to believe Texas will find a way to win and cover my the -6 despite their coaching

might as well put my other plays in this thread also
Houston Texans* -3 -125 vs Detroit Lions 125/100
Houston Texans/Detroit Lions* Under 49½ -110 110/100
parlay
Houston Texans* -185/Under 57 -300 100 wins 105
I know damn good and well that the HoustonTexans are Not as bad as they showed last wk against Jacksonville.
Texans defense smarting after being embarrassed by the likes of Henne and Blackmon and looking to justify its standing as one of the best defensive units in football.

Thank u Tim we are presently in on the east coast on the beach in central Fla searching for warm weather....walking the beach every day and riding the bike. Tracey hasnt given me much time to capp baskets yet. I hope things settle down a bit next wk when we move inland

Hope u and ur's have a Great Holiday my friend

GL

Washington Redskins* +3½ -115 vs Dallas Cowboy 60/50
Washington Redskins/Dallas Cowboys* Over 48 -110 55/50
....Dallas’ good defense has a short week to figure out how to contain Redskins’ qb Robert Griffin III, who they have never played against and try and overcome the zone-blocking they aren’t accustomed to facing

ahhh, a third nfl game
New England Patriots* -6 -128
vs New York Jets 64/50...NY's D has been opened up on the ground this season, allowing 141 y/g – 30th in the league. The Patriots’ no-huddle attack should do well on the ground again like they did in wk 7. No idea on this total??

GLTA

ahhh, a third nfl game
New England Patriots* -6 -128
vs New York Jets 64/50...NY's D has been opened up on the ground this season, allowing 141 y/g – 30th in the league. The Patriots’ no-huddle attack should do well on the ground again like they did in wk 7. No idea on this total??

GLTA

GL Blood. Might want to move your Washington pick to NFL? I like Washington too :)

Thanks Sharkie....I havent posted much in the nfl forum and I am carrying less than a 60% winning % in the NFL. Just playing the NFL cause it a stayhome football day. I am not carrying an NFL posted record. Feel free to move as necessary.

Have a Great day Shark :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving BH, gl on the action. Did some whitetail hunting this morning, saw 5 , 1 small buck & 1 nice buck, but never really had a clear shot at the big one so I passed.....the hunt for winners starts now, the hunt for deer continues friday. Have a good day & be safe :prayer

Thanks guys....it's nice to be able to be back at CTG amongst some of the Best cappers and people in sports

Wish U ALL a Great day

working on a big Fridays card now. hoping we win them all

Thanks P2W Hope all is well with U my friend. GL

So far Houston pushed, lost the total and parlay, won with the Redskins and Over, Looks like the Pats came to play against Jets so I will make an early call on that one.....but Texas looks like shit and that one may be a loss....OhWell

Back