~~Happy's US OPEN 2006 PICKS~~

Popcorn Light said:
Thank You so much for posting here. I've made a bundle following your picks all tourney. Please keep posting those winners!!!

thanks for your kind words....ended up losing a bit last night due to RODDICK's awesome performance...Gotta give it to that boy....Even his 2 handed back hand was on FIRE!

Moving on....

2 plays today:

Nico Davydonkey -1.5 hc games vs HAAS.....Davy is in TERRIFIC FORM! He completely destroyed Murray in that 4th set yesterday......

Federer vs Blake over 34.5 Games....At 1st, I was leaning towards FED to cover -4.5, but it's a night match and the J Block Section will pump James up for tonight's Venue.....

GL Fellas.

What a comeback by Davy today, Good luck on the Fed/Blake play bro.

TennisMaster said:
What a comeback by Davy today, Good luck on the Fed/Blake play bro.

Thanks man....YEA! GREAT COMBACK! I loved it....LOL....

My 1st initial thought was right about blake/fed's match.....I knew blake couldn't keep it close iwth FED......i trusted the crowd to back him tobight, but when he lost that 1st set TB blowing 3 set points .....It was all down hill.....Oh wells.......

I took Davy ML +400 when he was down 2 sets and somehow that came thru so, I did ok today..... :)

BEVO! I need my STEELERS ML now :)

let's go!

Blake looks like a kid who just lost his favorite toy. An absolute limp wrist.

Cot damn!!!

I take back that previous post, and shame on me!

Blake is a fucking fighter right now!

the match is getting good

happy928 said:
thanks for your kind words....ended up losing a bit last night due to RODDICK's awesome performance...Gotta give it to that boy....Even his 2 handed back hand was on FIRE!

Moving on....

2 plays today:

Nico Davydonkey -1.5 hc games vs HAAS.....Davy is in TERRIFIC FORM! He completely destroyed Murray in that 4th set yesterday......

Federer vs Blake over 34.5 Games....At 1st, I was leaning towards FED to cover -4.5, but it's a night match and the J Block Section will pump James up for tonight's Venue.....

GL Fellas.

oh my god!

I gave up when ROGER was serving for the match and he choked and BLAKE ended up winning the 3rd set TB.....

which MEANS....

I WENT PERFECT today.....(posted plays that is).....:cheers::cheers:

2-0 today......Up about 950......LOL........

:bow:

Thanks Fellas :cheers:

Adding 1 play for today:

MAURESMO over SHARAPOVA for 2 units.....

MOMO is 3-0 lifetime against Maria and ironically, she has taken last 2 semifinal matches from Maria as well.....Momo's a damn good counter puncher, hard to rattle her game with any powerful strokes....Momo's ability to keep the ball in play will be the key tonight....Maria is used to hitting winners and blowing her opponents away with her power game, but momo is the best counter puncher in women's tour right now.......

GL Fellas!

Adding 1 more:

JHH vs JANKO over 20.5 GAMES.....Janko has a chance of stealing a set from JHH today......Let's go girls..... :cheers:

happy928 said:
Adding 1 more:

JHH vs JANKO over 20.5 GAMES.....Janko has a chance of stealing a set from JHH today......Let's go girls..... :cheers:

the Over 20.5 is a winner!:cheers:

I got it at Over 21.5 +119
even if JHH folds and loses 7-5 in the second set the prop is a winner!:bow:

happy928 said:
Thanks Fellas :cheers:

Adding 1 play for today:

MAURESMO over SHARAPOVA for 2 units.....

MOMO is 3-0 lifetime against Maria and ironically, she has taken last 2 semifinal matches from Maria as well.....Momo's a damn good counter puncher, hard to rattle her game with any powerful strokes....Momo's ability to keep the ball in play will be the key tonight....Maria is used to hitting winners and blowing her opponents away with her power game, but momo is the best counter puncher in women's tour right now.......

GL Fellas!
gonna roll with Maulesbo too, GL Happy

scourge said:
the Over 20.5 is a winner!:cheers:

I got it at Over 21.5 +119
even if JHH folds and loses 7-5 in the second set the prop is a winner!:bow:

always good to start out your day with a WINNER!

:cheers:

1-0 so far.......

Sorry Fellas....this woman is OFF today...

I just HEDGED in game betting and Took SHARAPOVA to win...........

sorry fellas....MOMO isn't going for her shots today.......:shake:

happy928 said:
Sorry Fellas....this woman is OFF today...

I just HEDGED in game betting and Took SHARAPOVA to win...........

sorry fellas....MOMO isn't going for her shots today.......:shake:

beech was way off today......god, this is why i hate WTA.....:down:

Anywayz, College ball and MENS tennis tomorrow......

Damn you MOLESBO! :drinking:

Shit happens, new day tomorrow. Wasn't all that upset that Sharapova won, because she's oh so pretty.

I love that commercial.

But seriously man, you've been A+++ solid. Look forward to your picks tomorrow.

1st play that I'm in love with:

Roddick (-305) x (Fed -1100) Parlayed to win 2 units.

Leans:
Davydenko Under 36.5 Games....Davy hasn't started out solid in any of his matches that I've seen him this week....Yea, he rolled over mahut and other lower ranking players, but getting rolled by haas in early sets made me realize i can't lay money on over for this match.....On the flip side, Fed Bageled Blake and should' ve beaten him 6-2 in 4th set, but he had a little brain fart....

Roddick -4.5 HC Games.....Rodd looks unbreakable with his lighting serves....

I only played the parlay from above so far......need more time to think about these 2 other bets listed above...

I'm also taking VTECH Team total over 26 and ILL + points in College Footsies....

Should be a great day...I'll be at UMd's football game tomorrow so, let's hope these matches wrap up before I head out to College Park.... :smiley_acbe:

scourge said:
enjoy the maryland game

thank you sir :cheers:

Adding one more Play:

A. Roddick -4.5 Handicap Games +101 (for 2 units)

2 ppl I was afraid to go against this whole tourney and I got burned last round....
Roddick has been serving lights out...I like Rodd's chance of getting him out of the fire if he puts himself in that situation....Youz beat Nadal who was gifting free pts all day long...Rodd's 2 handed backhand has improved tremendously most credit should be given to coach connors....Anywayz, let's go RODD!

Another Perfect day in TENNIS! :smiley_acbe:

Taking half of my winning and put it on SHARAPOVA OVER 22.5 GAMES @ bet365.....

Let's go GIRLS! Let's do it......:cheers:

Well, ended up going 2-1....oh wells.....at least i still made some money and OSU cashed for me just now so, i'm happy overall.....

Aiight....Gotta Pound the FINAL MATCH tomorrow.....I think I'm up couple G's thruout this rourney....Time to Unleash tomorrow.....

2 Plays so far Ladies:

Over 37.5 Games for 10 Units.

1st Set over 9.5 Games.

Let's get em today Ladies. :wacka wacka: Will be adding more plays later after I get back from church....LOL......:cheers:

how bout Roddick to win 2nd set +290?

If he's going to win a set it won't be the 1st one and more likely than not Feds will let him use all his energy fighting for the second set to take the 3rd and 4th for the win.

scourge said:
how bout Roddick to win 2nd set +290?

If he's going to win a set it won't be the 1st one and more likely than not Feds will let him use all his energy fighting for the second set to take the 3rd and 4th for the win.

I only had it for $50, damn it!

Still got the 3-1 Feds rolling, good luck with your Over games happy.

Toronto_Mike said:
man u got moosed big time. Roddick is a crock of shit!

HAHAHA! yea, o wells.....sometimes that's just how it works....

2 of my other small plays came thru so, all in all.....i'll live with that :smiley_acbe:

Back