• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Happy Opening Night of WNBA

ilovetobet

Any of you bet on the WNBA? I did one future bet in WNBA. Minnesota over 17.5 win+100. Just curious if anyone on here enjoys betting the WNBA

Lmao I have 7 US books and each of them has a profit boost for WNBA and all are $5 max. Like they really are trying to push the sport without putting much liability out there. I've never bet on it but figure if there is one solid bet on opening night I'll put $35 out there considering the boosts. Not like I'm watching this shit.

Side note: I'm a die hard Cyclone fan and more than one of my Clone friends have bought the WNBA package to watch Caitlyn. Bizarre world we live in.

Lmao I have 7 US books and each of them has a profit boost for WNBA and all are $5 max. Like they really are trying to push the sport without putting much liability out there. I've never bet on it but figure if there is one solid bet on opening night I'll put $35 out there considering the boosts. Not like I'm watching this shit.

Side note: I'm a die hard Cyclone fan and more than one of my Clone friends have bought the WNBA package to watch Caitlyn. Bizarre world we live in.
I went to a WNBA last year. It was fun!

I went to a WNBA last year. It was fun!
I've never been, probably should go this year since Taurasi is 41 and not watching the GOAT when she's been in my city damn near as long as I have been is inexcusable. Just never have had the desire to put forth the effort. I really don't enjoy women's basketball as a sport, it's simply not entertaining for me. But prolly need to bite the bullet and just do it once. GOATs only come around once.

I've never been, probably should go this year since Taurasi is 41 and not watching the GOAT when she's been in my city damn near as long as I have been is inexcusable. Just never have had the desire to put forth the effort. I really don't enjoy women's basketball as a sport, it's simply not entertaining for me. But prolly need to bite the bullet and just do it once. GOATs only come around once.
Yeah we we to Chicago to watch them play against Connecticut. We sat right behind the Connecticut bench for $77 a ticket now those tickets will cost you over 500 bucks

Reactions: KJ
I used to bet the WNBA every year because there are soft really soft lines if you care to follow the league. Just don't have the time anymore though.

I won't watch it, Summer is decompression time for me with sports but I don't mind making a buck if it's there to be had.

I figure with all the WNBA hype this year and all these bonuses, if I can get a ham sandwich out of it...bonus.

NBA always has my attention this time of year but that doesn't require much. I'll deal with MLB in September when football is getting back on track.

This Summer the only thing I have my eyes on is the Euros and England likely won't be favored as much as they should be (that's soccer for those outside the box)

I think Indiana / Conn under is worth a look tonight. Total is inflated due to Clark. Its already dropped a cpl points but still value at 166.
Wish we could bet on viewership

It will outdraw the NBA game

Forget about opposing players giving her a harsh welcome to the league. The refs have hit her with two pretty ticky tack fouls in the first half of the opening quarter.

Back