half the Kings are OUT tonight...

I will never understand why these teams that play no defense continue there style of play. They will never beat an elite team in the playoffs because of there inconsistencies. Shame on me for betting on GSW @ Arco.

damn, if any1 is watching this game then no defense is not the problem. just cuz sac is scoring gS not playin defense? I'm not being a defensive homer. anthony johnson hit a sontested 3... and artest hit 2 jumpers off the dribble with defenders in his grill. just hard shots

BET U SUNS cover with EASE. always fucking balances out..ir eally thought port would be the one to cover not sac..

arent warriors playing for playoffs? dont they got a tough schedule coming up after tonight? wowww

Just another night in the oh so unpredictable NBA.

I'm done with the NBA till after M.M.

Ah at least I went out on a limb and predicted the Celtics to win tonight. What a great NBA prognosticator Marlo.

When I talk in the 1st person I am going delirious.

Can someone please post a burning money emicon in hear

YA this is fucking jacked

u dont even need to analzye games its jus a toss up really

and when you finally call something right its not cause uf ucking called it u jus were on the right half ot eh winning side of the night. dont matter if gs is playing a piece of shit sac team which is owning them by 20 right now

Golden State is back in it boys

Too bad we all know they aint got the defense to hold this run lol

March 22, 2008

Kings down three starters v. Memphis

MEMPHIS - As if this game wasn't lacking intrigue already, the Kings will be without Beno Udrih, Ron Artest and Brad Miller tonight against Memphis.
Udrih will miss his third straight game with a lower back strain, while Artest has right elbow stiffness and Miller continues to deal with bursitis in his right elbow. It's welcome news for the Grizzlies, who downed New York at the Garden on Friday night and have won two straight games just once this season. Should they prevail in this one as they did when downing the Kings on Feb. 12, it will be the Kings' 11th loss to a team with a winning percentage of .400 or less this season. - Sam Amick

Back