Atlanta -1
Cincinnati -0.5

0.15* teaser
GB -1
Atlanta -1

0.10 teaser
Atl -1
Cinci -0.5

Be careful with NE in too many teasers. I almost shit when I saw they were a DD fave. They played like shit on both sides of the ball & tomorrow they'll be missing the guy who is supposed to be Brady's #1 target as well as the only guy who rushed for over 100 yards last Sunday. Having them to just win you may be safe as it's the home opener in prime time but I'd jack up the Jets to +20.5 in a heartbeat over taking the Pats down. I'll be routing for you though.

Respect your opinion. Brady has done it without weapons before and I still think the Jets are a terrible team. They were lucky as shit to win the other day.

Geno's first road game of season? to make a 4 tm 13pt teaser work you have to think the team has over a 78% chance of covering. i think NE wins this game 85% or more times.

0.35* TENN +10 -120
0.15* TENN +9.5

Houston off emotional late night Monday win. Tennessee looked good in the trenches, liked the play of both lines. Lets not forget Foster isn't 100%, Schaub isn't a great QB and Houston was down 28-7, I know they cameback but still, they were down by 21. I think this is too many points.

small wager here...

0.25* Jags +6

Simple thought process on this game.
I don't think the Jags are as bad as they looked and I don't think the Raiders are as good as they looked.

I actually kinda like Henne and was semi floored when it was announced that Gabbert would be the QB because I think Gabbert is Mark Sanchez bad.
Similar to when the Dodgers had League closing instead of Jansen. I think the Jags can win this game or at least keep it close.

hahaha i love the league/jansen comparison. i keep thinking gabbert could turn into a decent qb, and he shows glimpses in exhibition every year, but my god, he is atrocious every time he plays.

i like oakland btw...that line is telling us something

yes, it is telling us that everyone thinks jacksonville is by far the worst team in the nfl and idiots are claiming they'd lose to college teams. meanwhile, oakland actually looked good week 1.

Jags are probably the worst team in the NFL that is why I bet it small. I just think the Raiders are better off as dogs, they aren't so hot themselves. Jags with Henne > JAgs with Gabbert. Don't love this game but have to put something on it..

Texan homer, but Tenn will lose by 17 this weekend IMO.

2nd road game in a row for Tenn.
Numbers against a horrible Pitt team looked bad. Rushing, passing..
Locker is gonna be afraid to play this Texans D. Took him out last time and think he might be a bit scared..

GL though

Texan homer, but Tenn will lose by 17 this weekend IMO.

2nd road game in a row for Tenn.

Numbers against a horrible Pitt team looked bad. Rushing, passing..
Locker is gonna be afraid to play this Texans D. Took him out last time and think he might be a bit scared..

GL though

definitely a concern.

I had some idiot try to bet me last year on a hypothetical Alabama vs Jets game, telling me Bama would cover a TD easily. I told him I would bet any amount at even money that the Jets score more points than Alabama gets total yards (this was also pre-Revis injury). People are just ignorant fools.

Yea they forget that every player on the jets or jags were one of the best players in their team and conference... Lol

I would bet a lot of money on a Bama/Jags game, I would also bet the over on MJD rushing yards. Gabbert and Henne bth blow but I think MJD would go nutso.

That being said, in a Jets/Bama game, I don't know, Ryan is a fucking idiot. Still error on the side of the Jets D hurting the Bama O.

0.35* TENN +10 -120
0.15* TENN +9.5

Houston off emotional late night Monday win. Tennessee looked good in the trenches, liked the play of both lines. Lets not forget Foster isn't 100%, Schaub isn't a great QB and Houston was down 28-7, I know they cameback but still, they were down by 21. I think this is too many points.

I'm a huge Titans fan but I'll play devil's advocate. Titans never had to throw the ball in key spots and were afforded the opportunity to shorten the game. The jury is out on whether they have the team that can fight back if they fall behind. I think they're improved but I think they match up poorly with the Texans.

0.7* LIONS PICK'em +100

0.35* TENN +10 -120
0.15* TENN +9.5

0.3* browns +7 -115

0.25* Jags +6

0.2* bears -6 +105

0.3* teaser
philly +17
sd +18
ne +0.5
kc +10.5

0.2* teaser