2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units
2007 NFL SEASON: 52-58 -9.85 Units
2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

2013 NFL SEASON:

36-28 +1.14 units

Week 8:
7-2 +1.44 units

Recap of week 8:

KC= Bad play, although they won and dominated early.. Something isn't right with KC, they are very lucky.
Solid defense, coached well, Smith avoids mistakes but this team will not beat Den.

Den TT over= This wager took a year off my life when they only had 7 in the first half. I stand by this play. Washington has a GOD awful defense. Washington played ball control early.. I think this was a solid play.

Giants= Superb play. Eagles should NOT be favored -6 over anyone especially a div foe. Eagles are terrible.

Vikings= Dumb play, Minnesota has no defense and they were going against the best QB in the NFL. Why did I play this bottom 3 fodder?

Raiders= Very smart play, Steelers were in a bad spot and they played flat.

Pats TT over= Moderately smart play. NE only had 3 points at half and went off in the 2nd half. Miami's defense is not good.

Won all 3 teasers and they were all solid plays.. Especially my 26pt middle, I will be doing that again
smileyface.gif

OK there you have it. Let's get to week 9..

0.3* Titans -3 +110
0.3* Titans -2.5 -120

(WILL BE ADDING MORE, THIS WILL BE A BIG PLAY)

Bad spot for the Rams coming off the Seahawks (teams struggle after facing Hawks)and Monday night. All this while the Titans are rested off a bye. Locker 9 TDs, 1INT.. Rams are a bad team.

0.4* Raiders -2.5

0.3* ML Parlay (-118)
Raiders
Sea

Never been a fan of Matt Barkley he throws too many INTs, not mobile and simply has been an overvalued prospect. He had one good season at USC in 2011. Raiders always tough at home. Eagles are a dysfunctional team who isn't giving 100%. I think the Raiders play hard and will out hustle them. Raiders defense is underrated. This is strictly a fade of a bad Eagles team traveling cross country and a fade of a QB who I never thought much of and remember I live in the Los Angeles area and have seen a lot of Barkley and my eyes tell me he is not worthy of a NFL position.​

I just read that.. Might downgrade the play a bit. But still like it.

I read the ESPN ticker saying Barkley was likely to start, fuck ESPN.

i still like your bet, the raiders have some swagger now and they are probably better than last years team, which going into the season no one would believe. mostly because of pryor element, but the dedication to the power run game has been much better. at home, especially to teams unfamiliar with going there like the eagles (redskin game doesnt count because of flynn, they win that game with pryor), it obviously gets nasty and to me is a huge HF advantage. even when they were getting blown out on mnf by denver, i told my dad (huge insane raida fan) i would be proud of them because they play hard, they play their asses off. this is not something i nor especially he was used to. may not be the most talented team, but things are looking up there. if they can play tied or start with a lead and not rely on pass game they are fine.

good luck

what are you thoughts on Balty...i would say this is a must win game and coming off a bye

Tough game.. Browns aren't a bad team. Torrey Smith will be taken out of the game. Browns are semi legit. Im staying away.

0.55* TEASER (-120) 7pt
CAROLINA -½
DALLAS -3

0.35* Teaser 6.5 with one open spot

Carolina -1
open spot

0.25* Eagles +3 -120

Small middle here. Getting off Raiders a little.

0.3* Titans -3 +110
0.3* Titans -2.5 -120

Bad spot for the Rams coming off the Seahawks (teams struggle after facing Hawks)and Monday night. All this while the Titans are rested off a bye. Locker 9 TDs, 1INT.. Rams are a bad team.
Not to mention the Rams are beat up. I'm expecting the Rams to start spinning sideways quickly. 3-4 could be 4-12 real quick.

0.3* Titans -3 +110
0.3* Titans -2.5 -120

Adding:

0.3* ML Parlay (+103)
Titans
GB

0.25* Titans -2.5 -120

0.25* Teaser
Titans +4
Cowboys -2.5

0.15* Titans -4 +125

Agree completely on the Titans. Will likely be my only bog play today @ -2.5. Horrible spot for St. Lou

0.55* Titans -2.5 -120 (WON)
0.3* Titans -3 +110 (WON)

0.25* Teaser
(WON)
Titans +4
Cowboys -2.5

0.15* Titans -4 +125

(WON)

0.55* TEASER (-120) 7pt (WON)
CAROLINA -½
DALLAS -3
0.4* KC -3.5 (WON)