2012 NFL SEASON: 64-50 +6.12 units
2011 NFL SEASON: 44-35 +7.31 units
2010 NFL SEASON: 61-55 +12.03 Units
2009 NFL SEASON: 62-61 +0.67 Units
2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units
2007 NFL SEASON: 52-58 -9.85 Units
2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

2013 NFL SEASON: 6-5 -0.14 units

Week 2 was interesting.. Made a slight profit because of all the teasers I hooked up with the Bengals.
Heres a quick recap of my week 2..

Lions can't ever be fully trusted, wasn't a bad wager but I shouldn't of risked so much.

Bears could easily be 0-2 instead of 2-0, small wager but still Bears are not to be trusted giving points.

I wagered on the Jags cause I thought Henne would help, not sure anyone could help that team.

Titans was a great bet...Getting 10 points in that game was nuts.

Browns are hopeless, boy did I peg them wrong.

Had SF +16 ending in a teaser and felt very confident about that leg. Games can get out of hand @ SEA, should of thought of that..

Bengals Packers in teaser was solid.

on to week 3

0.75* Bills +3 -118

I still believe the Jets are terrible and have no business being favorite over anyone other than the Browns or the Jags. I don't see the Jets winning this game or pulling away so I feel these 3 points are ideal for a decent sized wager. I don't see the Jets winning by 4, the offense is not that good..

I think Geno is going to get his barrings this weekend, but health....

I like Geno as well. I'm actually one of the few who thinks he gets a bad rap and is a harder worker than what is advertised, plus he seems like a good kid.

I'm rooting for him to succeed. We have EJ Manuel on the other side of the ball and I think he will do well in this one.

Should be a good close game.. I'm glad I'm getting some points in what should be a close one.

0.55* Browns +6
I've watched quite a bit of the Vikings first two games and they were fortunate in both, had bounces go their way and just did not impress me one bit. A lot of people look into this matchup and think wow Minny is so much better than Cleve why are they only -5? This line opened -3.5, I don't think there is much difference between these teams actually other than the Vikings having the best RB in the NFL. Browns have a pretty damn good RB too. Plus the Browns have Gordon back and thats huge, he will help this offense because he is a deep threat. Hoyer impressed in practice and preseason enough to win the starting job over Campbell. I saw Hoyer in preseason and he's not bad. Browns will load the box and stuff Peterson and force Ponder to beat em. I think getting 6 points is huge here, I didn't think this line would hit 6.

Browns are underrated while the Vikings are overrated.. Yes the Browns are a bad team, but they have a new QB their star WR and are going against a team who isn't so great themselves. I'll take the Browns to keep this one close.

0.55* Browns +6
I've watched quite a bit of the Vikings first two games and they were fortunate in both, had bounces go their way and just did not impress me one bit. A lot of people look into this matchup and think wow Minny is so much better than Cleve why are they only -5? This line opened -3.5, I don't think there is much difference between these teams actually other than the Vikings having the best RB in the NFL. Browns have a pretty damn good RB too. Plus the Browns have Gordon back and thats huge, he will help this offense because he is a deep threat. Hoyer impressed in practice and preseason enough to win the starting job over Campbell. I saw Hoyer in preseason and he's not bad. Browns will load the box and stuff Peterson and force Ponder to beat em. I think getting 6 points is huge here, I didn't think this line would hit 6.

Browns are underrated while the Vikings are overrated.. Yes the Browns are a bad team, but they have a new QB their star WR and are going against a team who isn't so great themselves. I'll take the Browns to keep this one close.

0.3* Vikings -5

Just found out about Richardson trade..

Will not count this on my record but I made this bet yesterday and forgot to post it... I texted this play to a couple of buddies here who can confirm this..

0.35* TEASER

KC +16
RAMS/DAL over 34
DET/WASH over 35
DEN -2

0.75* Bills +3 -118

I still believe the Jets are terrible and have no business being favorite over anyone other than the Browns or the Jags. I don't see the Jets winning this game or pulling away so I feel these 3 points are ideal for a decent sized wager. I don't see the Jets winning by 4, the offense is not that good..
Makes sense,like it
GL today :cheers:

Back