gyno NBA 2013-2014 (56% & +82 units since 2005)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

05/06 NBA RECORD: 30-16 +28.35 Units
06/07 NBA RECORD: 82-62 +26.16 Units
07/08 NBA RECORD: 32-46 -11.21 Units
08/09 NBA RECORD: 68-44 +25.53 units
09/10 NBA RECORD -37-23 +9.22 Units
10/11 NBA RECORD 6-10 -2.91 units
11/12 NBA RECORD 7-8 -1.65 units

12/13 NBA RECORD: 26-9 +9.32 units

Overall: 288-219 +82.26 units

posted two plays so far this season, both were losers..

Record so far 0-2 -0.99 units

One play for Friday:

0.35* Brooklyn +9½ -105

Statistically these teams are not that far off.

Both off FG% are 43%
both 3pt% 34%
Minn slightly better FT team

Defensive FG
Brk 45.7
min 45.5

Minny has lost two in a row and 3 out of their last 4 games.. Its also their 3rd game in 4 nights, tomorrow vs Houston will be their 4th game in 5 nights.
Brooklyn is playing bad but they have been keeping it fairly close in many of their losses. Nets are likely to be without Lopez and Deron Williams and those are
two key guys but that is are already included in the line and this roster change could spark something good for the Nets. Nets have some quality backups with Blatche and Livingston. I just see teams step up when star players are out and that may be the case here.

I'll take the Nets at almost 10 points and give half the normal juice.

other than playing one strong game against Miami, the Nets are just 2-8, needing OT to beat the Suns and beating up on the Jazz at home...they have played with and without DW/Lopez and have looked awful in both scenarios. I'm certainly not arguing or disagreeing with the play, just don't really understand your angle, so if you have any more time to explain what you see in this team (or just don't like Minnesota to beat anyone up with how mediocre they've been playing), that would be cool. The wolves did just lose a close one against a good Clipper team in which they shot under 38% with Love being 2-14 from the field, which impressed me quite a bit.

Look at the Nets losses..

4 to Cavs
21 to magic (WTF?)
4 to wiz
5 to indy
21 to sac (WTF)
7 to clips
9 to port
4 to char

They have been blown out in only two of those losses, it's not like they aren't getting close. I think right now at this present time the Nets are slightly undervalued and the Wolves are slightly overvalued which presents some line value here. I don't love this play but I do think it's solid.

I'm normally not this bad in Nba...

0.4* Knicks +2.5 - 103
Washington playing 4th game in 5 days.. Knicks really need this one..

0.35* Rockets -10.5 -103

Suns are off a tough back to back traveling from Memphis to Houston which is about 600 miles. Suns are 0-4 ATS and S/U on B2B's.. Game is starting same time as yesterday so it's a quick turnaround as well..

Rockets are fresh off a lost to the Jazz on Monday so they will be looking to bounce back. Suns played Memphis last night and lost by 19 and observers said they looked fatigued shooting only 36%. I think it's a tough spot for them having to do a big travel with a quick turnaround to face a hungry Rockets team who is looking to make amends after losing to Jazz. Rockets are 8-2 S/U at home and the biggest difference is their defense.. 39% def FG% @ home.

Let's look at what the Rockets have done in their last 5 home games:
Beat
Brooklyn 114-95
Atlanta 113-84
Minny 115-101
Boston 109-85
Denver 122-111

If they beat these teams handily, I don't see why they can't beat the Suns the same way..

Rockets are good for ML parlays if you need a leg..

Rockets should win by 18 or more.

Good luck Gyno. Tough to argue against Hou. They should come to play tonight. Anyone who likes Phx should consider the first half road trend mentioned by Tuck in previous discussion threads.

LOL I have won two games that were not posted.. Had Thunder -4.5 vs Indy and Lakers +9 vs Miami.. Dead serious.. I posted these at other forums but forgot about this thread.

I will straighten this out.

Today I like
Pelicans -2 -105

for 0.4 units

812 Pelicans -2 -105 (current price @ 5dimes)

Gordon is very likely out and that is the reason for the price but I think they will be just fine without him. Denver has lost 4 in a row and 7 out of their last 10.. They are shooting under 40% in their last 7 games, offense is sputtering. I like fading cold offenses when on road.
Pelicans are a very talented team, Gordon isn't on the court tonight but Davis, Evans, Anderson, Holiday etc will be and the Pelicans might be better off without him, especially defensively. Pelicans are much better at home, all their splits are considerably better.

Hopefully Faried doesn't play tonight cause then I think New Orleans will outrebound them. With or without Faried I still like the Pelicans..

posted record
1-5 -1.73 units

actual record
3-5 -0.98 units

Finally a posted winner..

0.65* Nets +6 -105

I believe Brooklyn is the play tonight..

Warriors have won 10 straight and I usually do not bet against hot teams but I think this line is inflated a bit. Nets have won 3 in a row and the Warriors are on a B2B with a 23 hour turnaround. GS is 2-4 ATS and SU on B2B's this season. Also this will be the last game of a 7 game east coast trip. Nets have been at home since 1/3 and during their 3 game winning streak they have beaten OKC on the road and ATL and CLE.

Nets +6 -105 currently available @ 5 dimes

GL today

posted record

2-5 -1.08

0.6* NEW ORLEANS +4.5 -105

Haven't been posting most of my plays.. but heres one

Golden State played a very draining game last night via the Thunder. Score was 127-121.
Golden State then had to travel over 700 miles to New Orleans late last night.

Game tip off last night was 6:38 PT... Tonight 5:08 PT, 22 and a half hour turnaround. This will also be heir 3rd game in 4 nights.

NO hasn't played since 1.15..

GS has Indiana next so there is also a chance for a lookahead.

Bad spot for GS tonight..

New Orleans +4.5 home dogs.
cheers.gif

Back