2007 College Football: 83-63 +17.04 Units
2008 College Football : 94-64 +22.98 Units
2009 College Football: 67-61 +4.00 Units
2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football: 11-4 +3.32 units

Week 3: 7-1 +2.49 units

Bet 7 different games went 6-1 on them but had a mixture of ML and line on AZ ST and one of them won and lost.

Time to build of the big week.

0.5* Michigan State +7.5 -110
0.25* Michigan State +7 -105

reasoning:
I'm expecting a low scoring game and points to be a premium. Neither of these teams are as good as they were last season. Both teams have problems and a lot of people talk about MSU's QB problems but Connor Cook came in last game and threw 4 TDs and 0 INTs.. It's very possible the Spartans have found their guy. ND doesn't have the best QB situation either and I think MSU's great defense will give Rees fits as he has the tendency to lock down on one receiver.. I think Michigan St is getting undervalued here because of their first two games which Cook didn't even start. I think a Cook lead MSU team with a great defense can cover a TD vs ND who I don't feel is an elite team. I love Michigan St to keep this close and I see the backdoor open all game if need be.

reasoning:
I'm expecting a low scoring game and points to be a premium. Neither of these teams are as good as they were last season. Both teams have problems and a lot of people talk about MSU's QB problems but Connor Cook came in last game and threw 4 TDs and 0 INTs.. It's very possible the Spartans have found their guy. ND doesn't have the best QB situation either and I think MSU's great defense will give Rees fits as he has the tendency to lock down on one receiver.. I think Michigan St is getting undervalued here because of their first two games which Cook didn't even start. I think a Cook lead MSU team with a great defense can cover a TD vs ND who I don't feel is an elite team. I love Michigan St to keep this close and I see the backdoor open all game if need be.

Thanks gyno :cheers:

0.4* Troy +14.5

Troy has a very good QB, I love their coach and I don't think Troy will be intimidated here. They are used to playing big name schools now.
Miss St is a middle tier SEC team who isn't an offensive juggernaut. I usually prefer defenses in my capping but I think I'll take the better offense getting 2TDs and an extra point.

one thing i will say gyne.....points will never be a premium with tommy at qb. The guy will put points on the board...

Michigan state defense is stellar... let's see what he does against them...

Gl

0.35* SDST +10.5

This spread has gone out of hand. If there was a preseason line I imagine it would be a lot less. For those very few of you who pay attention to my handicapping you know QB play very important.. I never liked Dingwell and he has single handily sabotaged SDST, well he's gone. Oregon State defense has looked horrible thus far. I think SDST wakes up from the dead and covers this spread.

0.5* Michigan State +7.5 -110
0.25* Michigan State +7 -105
(NOW 4.5)

0.55* fresno state -3 -108 (NOW 4)

0.4* Troy +14.5 (Now 13.5-14)

0.4* Arkansas State -3.5 -108 (SAME)

0.35* SDST +10.5
(Now +8)

Did a good job getting good lines this week..

0.35* SMU +28.5 -105

A&M in an obvious letdown spot after playing Bama.. SMU is not a good team but they have a great coach in June Jones and a pretty solid QB in Gilbert and I think they can cover this huge #. I'm getting more than 4 TDs. I think A&M will have to play mistake free football to cover this #. Backdoor should be open and SMU has the offense to put some points on the board.. Solid play here.

Going to do an open teaser... 3 teams 10 points..

Will do one a week.

to win 0.3* units..

First leg: Ball St PK
Second leg: Week 5
Third leg: Week 6

This should be fun..

Week 4: 3-4 -0.35 units

YTD: 14-8 +2.97 units

Pending:
0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser with 2 spots open

Ball St W
Open