2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 COLLEGE FOOTBALL: 1-1 +0.24 UNITS

0.25* Cincy -7.5 -108

0.25* Cincy -7 -120

0.15* ML Parlay (-152)
ECU, CINCY, OKLAHOMA, OREGON.

Quick reasoning as to why I like Cincy...

We all know Illini almost blew it vs a 6 win FCS school. We all know Illini was a 2-10 team last year and their team doesn't appear any better, this is a bottom barrel big 12 team. Illini only mustered 49 rush yards from 30 carries and Scheelhaase was sacked 5 times!! These are signs of a very bad team and I'm wondering if this will be the last time we get such a fair line against them.

Cincy on the other hand had a 8.2 YPP and a 4.7 YPC and limited Purdue to a 4.6 and 3.0. From the 2nd QTR on Cincy outscored Purdue 35-0. Cincy QB is a dual threat guy and that will probably gives illini fits. So.ILL had 407 yards of total offense

I just think cincy outclasses Illini. a TD is not too much to ask.

Still picking this one apart.....talk to me

Well if thats the case you probably shouldn't play it. I think we're getting the better team at home and giving a FG or less, usually an auto-play for me. UGA's offense is outstanding and So.Car's defense has conditioning questions, Clowney included. I expect UGA to come out swinging in their home opener.. We'll see.

0.2* Baylor -27
0.15* Baylor -28.5 +108

I'm pretty big on Baylor and I think they try to make a statement here against an inferior opponent. I know Buffalo played OSU pretty close but I feel like the Buckeyes gave a half ass effort in that one. OSU doesn't really need to impress anyone. Baylor on the other hand does. This has the looks of a 51-17 type game.

Is there any chance for a TT in the Clemson game?

I know Clemson is 52.5 point faves but I'm wondering if the TT will be like 46.5 or something.. South Carolina State has faced 4 ranked teams since 07 and been outscored by a combined 189-13.. Clemson has the most potent offense in the nation and should score 50 easy.

Good luck Gyno .. have a great season. With you on the bearcats ..... also, I thought georgia was more impressive in defeat than south Carolina was in victory. Do you recommend all of these plays?

bol gyno....can i get your thoughts on Miami when u get a second...aren't u worried that miami qbthrowto many picks?

Good luck Gyno .. have a great season. With you on the bearcats ..... also, I thought georgia was more impressive in defeat than south Carolina was in victory. Do you recommend all of these plays?

What do you mean sir? Do I recommend these plays?

bol gyno....can i get your thoughts on Miami when u get a second...aren't u worried that miami qbthrowto many picks?

I might trust him more than driskell on the road in a hostile environment.. no?

I might trust him more than driskell on the road in a hostile environment.. no?
imo no...i think driskell is much improved...hopefully i don't eat crow saying that...but think the sec D will prevail in this one... i just can't wrap my head around backing Miami who lost 41-3 to ND last year...they aren't that much improved are they?

I still don't understand the question..

The plays I post are the bets I make..

Back