2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football:

45-23 +12.67 units (66%)

week 11: 4-3 +2.23 units

Recap of week 11:

Marshall TT over:
I've had about 50 people thank me for showing them that play, it wasn't on their radar but when I mentioned it they bet it and bet it good. Marshall had almost 700 total yards and pretty much scored at will. Superb play.

SMU
Another good play, they are a gritty team with a gritty coach and Cincy is overrated. They could of won with a little luck. Almost got push late and that would of been an unlucky push but that was avoided.. Solid play by me.

UNC
Game went just like I said it would. UVA is awful and UNC is sneaky good. Not much to say UNC won huge.

CAL
Idiotic play, they have the worst defense in the pac-12 and USC is reborn since getting rid of jackass Kiffin. I will not get into
USC's way. I have bet against them twice and got burned both times. Horrible play by me.

ML parlays
Oregon losing cost me some major profit cause everything else I robined came in. Oregon is a choke artist and couldn't handle Stanford's style. David Shaw is a great coach and Stanford is a solid club. hogan is a gamer. I shouldn't of bet this game.

Illinois
I got off this play for a bit and I really should of wagered on the Indy TT over or game over. Hindsight is 20/20 but for real OVER should of been played. Illini has a shit defense and Indy's offense is stellar. I should of stayed away, I was asking for it.

BTW, does anyone even read my recaps?

0.8* Rutgers +3 -108
Paul James is coming back and he is one of the better RBs in the country. Like I mentioned last week, Cincy has not beaten anyone with a pulse and they are an overvalued, overrated team. I think I'm getting the better team and the points
smileyface.gif

I read the recaps. I disagree with the SMU-Cincinnati thoughts, but appreciate the write ups, recaps, and other info.

2006 College Football :63-62 +0.97 Units
2007 College Football: 83-63 +17.04 Units
2008 College Football : 94-64 +22.98 Units
2009 College Football: 67-61 +4.00 Units
2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football:

45-23 +12.67 units (66%)

week 11: 4-3 +2.23 units

Recap of week 11:

Marshall TT over:
I've had about 50 people thank me for showing them that play, it wasn't on their radar but when I mentioned it they bet it and bet it good. Marshall had almost 700 total yards and pretty much scored at will. Superb play.

SMU
Another good play, they are a gritty team with a gritty coach and Cincy is overrated. They could of won with a little luck. Almost got push late and that would of been an unlucky push but that was avoided.. Solid play by me.

UNC
Game went just like I said it would. UVA is awful and UNC is sneaky good. Not much to say UNC won huge.

CAL
Idiotic play, they have the worst defense in the pac-12 and USC is reborn since getting rid of jackass Kiffin. I will not get into
USC's way. I have bet against them twice and got burned both times. Horrible play by me.

ML parlays
Oregon losing cost me some major profit cause everything else I robined came in. Oregon is a choke artist and couldn't handle Stanford's style. David Shaw is a great coach and Stanford is a solid club. hogan is a gamer. I shouldn't of bet this game.

Illinois
I got off this play for a bit and I really should of wagered on the Indy TT over or game over. Hindsight is 20/20 but for real OVER should of been played. Illini has a shit defense and Indy's offense is stellar. I should of stayed away, I was asking for it.

BTW, does anyone even read my recaps?
I have read every one. Thanks. Keep em coming

I read the recaps. I disagree with the SMU-Cincinnati thoughts, but appreciate the write ups, recaps, and other info.

I missed a 20 min section of that game.. I still think it was a good play but not as good as I originally thought.. SMU is crafty.

i read your recaps and admire you for doing them as i think there's a ton of value in self-evaluation in order to improve. just like poker players recap their sessions and analyze their hand histories.

Your recaps are the reason I started reading your posts, Gyno.

I like your picks and the fact you are honest in your recaps shows you are a veteran handicapper. Anyone who doesn't go back and learn from their mistakes (and their correct picks) isn't going to last very long. I can usually learn something even when other handicappers evaluate what they did right and wrong.

It is easy to post picks, much harder to honestly grade them after the games have been played.

Keep up the recaps, keep up the picks.

I'm looking at Rutgers the same way you are.

Last edited:
0.5* SMU -15 -108
Dropped the ball and didn't get -13.5, hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. I usually prefer SMU in the dog role but UCONN is horrible and SMU should control the game and win by 20 or more.

[h=2]Yeah just click one team and press continue and you will see a box like this.

Teaser - ties reduce - football 6 pts - basketball 4½ pts[/h]Please enter amount for your teaser and click on Continue.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"]Wager[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 11/16/2013 3:30 PM College Football 375 Michigan State* -½ vs Nebraska
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]<input id="rbRisk" name="radiox" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio"> Risk <input id="rbWin" name="radiox" value="toWinType" type="radio"> To Win <input id="wagerAmt" name="wagerAmt" size="10">
Open Spots:
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

0.5* Ore St/Ariz St over 63
(will add AZ St TT over when it comes out)

Know both these teams well.. Both are very explosive offensively and quite vanilla defensively. I see a shootout here.
AZ St scored 32 vs Wisky, 28 vs Stanford and 34 vs Nd.. three very good defensive teams. When they face less than stellar defensives
? scored 62 vs USC, 54 vs Colo, 53 vs WAS, 55 vs WSU. Get my point?

Ore st should get theirs too with Cooks and Mannion. Just see a high scoring game here.

1. click teaser/progressive on left

2. click any teaser choice

3. click 1 team

4. put price in

5. click drop down box for for open spots

6. pick any number of teams you want to do

So I am not a retard:
"thanks for holding unfortunately the open parlays is not an option we offer in your country"
:shocked:

Solid analysis gyno, that was a good listen.

I think ucla might be over their mid season offensive slump. We'll see tonight. Hoping for a good one.

cologist nice job my man I like your wash bet. I think wash will not lose this game. but then again if something crazy happens bol this week

0.5* Ore St/Ariz St over 63
(will add AZ St TT over when it comes out)

Know both these teams well.. Both are very explosive offensively and quite vanilla defensively. I see a shootout here.
AZ St scored 32 vs Wisky, 28 vs Stanford and 34 vs Nd.. three very good defensive teams. When they face less than stellar defensives
? scored 62 vs USC, 54 vs Colo, 53 vs WAS, 55 vs WSU. Get my point?

Ore st should get theirs too with Cooks and Mannion. Just see a high scoring game here.

0.25* AZ ST TT over 39.5

0.4* Mississippi St +24 -115

Should of gotten on this earlier. But was waiting for a possible 26 or 27. I think this is a bad spot for bama and MSU can score points. This game might be a little closer than you think.

0.4* Mississippi St +24 -115

Should of gotten on this earlier. But was waiting for a possible 26 or 27. I think this is a bad spot for bama and MSU can score points. This game might be a little closer than you think.

Superb job this season Gyno!!! Your results speak for themselves.

Miss St. hasn't scored more than one touchdown against an Alabama defense in eons, and that streak won't end tomorrow. In fact I'd be mildly surprised if they find they end zone even once in this game. Conversely, Alabama will have no trouble whatsoever getting into at least the 30s here. This should be smooth sailing for an Alabama cover IMO.

so far -0.89 units

Have pending

0.7* Mich St teaser to open
0.5*ASU over 63 and 0.25* TT over 39
0.4* Mississippi St +24

Still a chance to be a profitable week.. Hope is the last thing to die.

3-4 -1.28 units

YTD: 48-27 +11.39 units

open teaser
Mich St (won)
open spot

Back