gyno CFB week 11 (41-20 +10.44 units) 67% Love this card.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

2006 College Football :63-62 +0.97 Units
2007 College Football: 83-63 +17.04 Units
2008 College Football : 94-64 +22.98 Units
2009 College Football: 67-61 +4.00 Units
2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football:

41-20 +10.44 units (67%)

week 10: 3-3 -0.83 units

Recap of week 10:

Indiana:
Awful play, one of the worst wagers I have made this season. Minnesota better run game, defense and better team overall. Really sorry about that one.

UNC:
Great play by me, they should of won by more. NCST is awful and UNC is sneaky good. Sharp play, line moved up 3 and 1/2 points so I received a great line and covered the spread.

Oregon St:
I have always said to fade or stay away from teams who previously played Stanford, I went against my rule and it bit me in the ass. Terrible play by me. USC is much improved and Marquise Lee did in fact play.

UCLA:
Not a good play even though I was a few points away from a cover and beat the final spread by 4+ UCLAs defense
must not of given a shit cause the Buffaloes should NOT of scored 23.

UCLA TT over:
Barely won. So-so play

Temple:
Genius play by me, should of bet more on it. Temple has a new QB and now they are moving the ball. Rutgers sucks.

1* North Carolina -14
Virginia is a horrible team. UNC is better in every category. UNC is very undervalued 3-5 team who is playing for a bowl game. and UVA is god awful and their season is officially over. No chance for bowl and the team has quit. They lost by 49 to Clemson, gave up 35 straight to Duke a few weeks back, lost to Ball St by 21, scored only 3 vs Pitt.
I think the Tar heels roll here, I think they win by 24+

0.5* East Carolina -14 -120
0.15* East Carolina -14.5
0.15* East Carolina -16 -108

Tulsa season is over and ECU is a sneaky good team. Beat UNC by 24, barely lost to VT and won 3 other games by 21 or more. Shane Carden has been amazing lately. For the season he has 19 Tds only 5 INTs, 2500+ yds 73% comp, STUD!!! Tulsa really doesn't do anything good to be honest and their season is over. We have a team who is hot and thriving now going against a team who has no chance for a bowl and has been getting blown out on the regular. They lost to UTSA by 19 @ home! BG by 27! this team is simply dogshit. ECU will cover this spread, they won't EVER get a better chance to pour it on Tulsa.. They will do it.

0.8* Illinois +10

I know the Fighting Illini has lost 4 in a row but they have had a tough schedule lately. They have played PSU and almost won, fought hard in that game. Michigan St, @ NEB and Wisconsin. Thats just a tough 4 game stretch. Now they face an Indiana team who I never should of wagered on last week. They can't stop anyone. illini still has an outside chance for a bowl and we should see a big effort.

0.8* Illinois +10

I know the Fighting Illini has lost 4 in a row but they have had a tough schedule lately. They have played PSU and almost won, fought hard in that game. Michigan St, @ NEB and Wisconsin. Thats just a tough 4 game stretch. Now they face an Indiana team who I never should of wagered on last week. They can't stop anyone. illini still has an outside chance for a bowl and we should see a big effort.

getting off Illini a bit.. It's now a 0.55 play

I got off them a little bit.. I still like them but don't like as much as my other plays.

Probably because of the ILL D I am guessing?

Both of these teams coming off excruciatingly tough losses and neither has any defense.

Doing a Round Robin of 5 teams I believe will win s/u. If one loses it lessens the damage -0.7 ish units and if they all win +1.31 units.. I strongly doubt more than one of these teams lose straight up.. I predicted in week 8 that it will be an upset week, I actually think week 11 will be a predictable one. I think all the highly ranked teams win and keep their positions.

I will count this as one play win or lose.

0.2* ML PARLAY (-104)

Baylor
Oregon
ECU
UNC

0.2* ML PARLAY (-104)
Baylor
Oregon
ECU
Bama

0.2* ML PARLAY (-107)
Oregon
ECU
UNC
Bama

0.2* ML PARLAY (-109)
Baylor
ECU
UNC
Bama

0.2* ML PARLAY (-102)
Baylor
Oregon
UNC
Bama

0.10* ML PARLAY (+131)
Baylor
Oregon
ECU
UNC
Bama

Well that sucks.. I can't get out of my play yet.

Hopefully Williams plays well.. He will be motivated too and he can run.

Williams is 40-of-66 for 537 passing yards this season, with six touchdowns and three interceptions. The dual-threat signal caller has rushed for 221 yards on 50 carries.

Congrats to a great, great season.

Totally agree on NC.
GL

1* SMU +10 -120
SMU is a pretty dangerous team they have a solid QB, a WR who catches 10+ on the regular and a good coach. Jeremy Johnson their star WR is probable for this game and that was what I was waiting to hear.. SMU has had two weeks to prepare for this one. Cincy is overvalued imo and I think some SMU @ 3-1 ML is a solid wager as well.

0.45* CAL +17 -115
Can't help but to think CAL is getting a little better. Not sure how USC will be up for this game.. I think Cal has the offense to keep this sneaky close and USC is much better as the small dog/fave role. Also Ohio St is much better than USC and that spread wasn't much different than this one. Cal has some playmakers on offense and I think USC may come in here not interested. I'll take the 2Tds and FG, smaller play cause Cal has a bad defense.

I think the only chance Oklahoma has if they get crowd out of it early..

Baylor 17-1 last 18 home games.. They don't lose at home..

Stanford defense is definitely not as good as it was last year.. Oregons defense Almost as good..

Stanford big drop off on offense..

I think all the chalk wins straight up this week.. No major surprises..

I predicted the opposite in week 8.. I'm all for upsets just don't think this is the week..

Lean ucla.. Been waiting to see where line goes .

Will probably play them..

tarheels and mustangs for me.
probably no play on the others.
GL and keep it rolling :cigarguy::badass::hello:

1.25*MARSHALL TEAM TOTAL OVER 45½

What we have here is a matchup of a great offense vs a terrible, TERRIBLE defense.

UAB gives up 38.4ppg

UAB's pass D
273ypg (108th), 17TDs (102nd) 4 INTs
66.5% comp

Teams rush all over them too
5.1ypc ranked (106th)
21 rushing TDs allowed.

UAB has given up 50 or more three times, 30 more in all games but one.

So I think I've made my point that UAB has no defense whatsoever.

Now lets look at Marshall....They have a stellar offense..

Marshall averages 40ppg

They have scored 50 or more in 4 games.

Marshall has a very balanced offense.. Top 39 in both running and passing.
Marshall QB Cato is a very explosive
20 TDs, 6 INTs. 37 TDs and 11 INts last season.

Marshall averages almost 200yds per game running the ball. They are led by Taliaferro who avg's 5.1 ypc. Marshall has a stable of RBs and 3 of them have more than 300yds rushing and 5 TDs. Tommy Shuler catches a ton of passes per game. Like I said prior, Marshall doesn't rely on either the run or the pass, they mix it up.

UAB defense is very banged up and it's not like they have much depth anyway.

I think Marshall will score 50+ probably 61...

I was going to hit your Marshall TT over this morning and instead had to take my friend to Urgent Care:( I hope it comes in for you!!!

Back