2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football: 38-17 +11.27 units
(69%)

week 9: 4-1-1 +1.65 units

Last three weeks: 14-3

Recap of last week:

On a pretty good run here 14-3 last three weeks.. It's been really fun :)

Oregon -20.5
Don't want too toot my own horn but I gave out this play in July and the game pretty much happened like I said it would.
UCLA would keep it close early but they would tire late. GREAT CALL

TEXAS TECH +8
I think this was a good call. TT made some mistakes. They have a good offense.. Oklahoma probably slightly better than
I thought they were. Pushed anyway..

FLORIDA ATLANTIC +24.5
Horrible play by me, Auburn is sending a message and FAU is not a good team. I should not have played this.

Stanford -3.5
Not an obvious good play but I did say Stanford's defense would limit OSU's offense. Stanford almost blew the cover late
so i did get a little lucky.

Texas ML +120
Can't deny this was a smart play.

Okay on to week 10..

1* INDIANA -9.5
Let's see here, Minny just beat NW & NEB? And they are almost DD dogs? HMMM..

Indy has an unstoppable offense, they are off a bye and are in a great spot going against an overvalued Minny team who won their 6th game and likely secured a bowl game. This is a MUST win for indy and we should get a big effort out of them.

0.6* OREGON STATE -3.5 -108

USC is a battered team and Marquis Lee will probably not play again. Corvallis very tough place to play. I usually avoid teams who just played Stanford but this line is too small.. Much better QB, WRs, home field. Mannion will look a lot better against USC's defense. Good wager here.

Oregon State has jumped to 5 at my book. Good call on Stanford btw, clearly the right side. I was just hoping to get a little backdoor. Stanfords lines completely dominated the game. Oregon State is a tough home team and they aren't going to want to lose BTB there. USC is not the type of disciplined defense like Stanford is. OSU is very creative in their screen game and USC's front 4 isnt as strong as Stanford, I can see them taking advantage.

dude you were 7 yards away from a cover, I feel lucky win Stanford.

0.55* UCLA -26.5

Bruins will make a statement here and Colorado won't be able to stop them. Let's look at what Colorado has done vs teams with a pulse..

L 44-17 to OSU
L 57-16 to OU
L 54-13 to AZ ST
L 44-20 to AZ

199-66

49-16 avg. 33 points.

UCLA was in a horrible spot last week but they are still a good team. I have watched the last two UCLA/COLO games and its men vs boys.
UCLA beat them 42-14 @ Colo last year and two years ago a game I was personally at UCLA won 45-6 and it could of been worse and that was without Hundley , that was when Prince was the QB. UCLA will score at will against a Colorado defense that gives up 200+ yds rushing and 475yds passing.

UCLA wins 48-13

lean your way. Worried usc pass D create turnovers but they can't be trusted to convert to points anyway. hfa 1 pt greater on frid nite hosting usc. 4.5/5 a lot against defense that is top 5ish though. you just don't lose right now, do you? keep it going

lean your way. Worried usc pass D create turnovers but they can't be trusted to convert to points anyway. hfa 1 pt greater on frid nite hosting usc. 4.5/5 a lot against defense that is top 5ish though. you just don't lose right now, do you? keep it going

Sad thing is they opened Oregon state -2 an I missed it. Earliest number I could hit was 3.5, I didn't wanna lay tha hook.

Good picking, Gynecologist.

I was 6-2 (5-1 on picks I posted on your thread, but made a loser error by placing two last minute bets, Iowa and Rice/UTEP over, and got what I deserved, 1-1 and lucky to get the Iowa win).

Tulane and Buffalo were pure gifts from the Vegas "professionals." I got points in both games because one service and several Vegas touts released Tulsa and Kent State as plays, when I should have had to give points in both games.

Made two mistakes, the last minute plays and being unaware the Stanford kicker was out. Wound up not having to pay the price for that second error. something to keep in mind for the Oregon game though. This kid missed one extra point and it was pure luck he made another. If the starting kicker is not back--and the starter is not that great to begin with--this could cost Stanford.

I'm satisfied though. Made some good handicapping decisions and learned from my mistakes.

Last Week 6-2
Season 44-18
Max bets 10-0
Multi-unit bets 14-3

0.8* NORTH CAROLINA -2.5

I think we are getting the clear cut better team and QB here. I know it's homecoming for NCST but will that matter?

Senior Renner is a solid QB for UNC , 66% comp , 10 TDs only 4 INTs.. NC STATE's QBs? 4 TDs 10 INTs.. Advantage UNC.

Not sure who the QB will be but neither will flourish.. Mitchell has played what? 2 games in his career? and Thomas has 3 TDs and 8 picks..

UNC 305 pass yds per game
NCST 232 pass yds per game

UNC better run D
UNC 4.4ypc
NCST 5.0ypc

UNC and NCST similar pass d
both teams give up about 225ypg

NCST they do run the ball better than UNC but I'm thinking thats the only advantage NCST has in here. NCST's run defense is horrible and UNC
might actually be able to establish a run game. They have ran for over a 100yds in three straight.

I just think NCST is horrible.. They were down 35-0 last week in the first QTR, before that they lost to Cuse by 2 Tds @ home and WF by 15. They were life or death vs Richmond. Their claim to fame was playing Clemson close but was Clemson even interested in that game?

UNC has some real talent on their team and their resume isn't bad. They played VT, MIA and GT real tough. They just killed BC, BC barely had the ball in UNC territory. Trust me the Tar heels are a lot better than their 2-5 record indicates.

Good stuff. See it VERY similar. Would add in that unc has a major coaching advantage and while they do sit at 2-5 the season can be salvaged ...

at NCSU ( obviously motivated regardless of ability to have a decent season --and favored)
vs Virginia will be favored
at Pitt toss up game but based on pitt/ GT line they might even be favored there
vs odu favored
vs duke favored

So they might end up being favored in the last 5.

And the Clemson home game for ncsu may have been more about Clemson struggles than we could have ever imagined at the time the game was completed.

Qb, Coach, offense, defense ... are all superior for unc to ncstate even if marginally so for all but the HC difference.

If UNC was quitting it would have been last week after the demoralizing loss to unc where they should have won. they have the one really bad game against ECU but have otherwise played generally well .. could easily have beaten VT too and that was without Renner. They outgained and out first downed them. They had GT in big trouble before the rain hit and UNC offense started sputtering in the weather and they got whipped in the 2h. Their performance against S Carolina shouldn't be forgotten either.

Just think the playcalling for unc is perfect to take advantage of the ncsu over aggressiveness in the front seven.

Interested NCSU at home can sometimes be a different animal but 12:30 eastern time start usually makes for docile crowds.

Probably joining in the next five minutes

GYNO!!!

Bad history for UNC in this series, and I think at some point Doeren gets them playing his game, but really agree with you here, and if there is any chance at all that Pete Thomas plays QB, NC State is an auto-fade. Other than Austin Boucher or whatever his name is at Miami(OH), Thomas has to be the worst QB I've seen play this year.

Great, GREAT run you are on. Also couldn't agree more on Indiana. Classic letdown game for Minny. They are fat and happy, and have just been lucky that they haven't run into a team that can torch them. Indiana can, and they compete hard on D when at home...much better defensive numbers for them in Bloomington.

PGood stuff bro...

I'm hoping Thomas is the qb as well but it won't be a deal break..

I just think unc is a talented team.. Solid qb, best te in the country..
Unc has had a brutal schedule compared to Ncst..

Indys defense is not much worse than minnys.. Indy plays such good offense that it inflates their defense yardage..

Let's make some coin bro..

Love this play my man, been fading my Wolfpack all season and don't see any reason to quit now. Hope this sick run your on continues

Ur NC play made me take another look at this game. I hate to play this interstate game every yr but this looks like a one TD win for the TarHeels. North Carolina’s defense will win no awards but when the other side struggles to score like NC State does, then lousy defenses can hide their issues. I played NC @ -3

GL this wk gyno and continued success on the yr

Clemson played that nc state game about as bad as you could and still should have covered. Taj 80k was overthrowing guys all night and settling for fgs and nc st covered on like 15 play last drive of game converting 3 4th downs and long.

cologist great record 14-3 the last 3 week's great job bol this week

0.4* Temple +13 -108

I think Temple is improved and its possible Rutgers is simply overrated. Ever since P.J Walker has been behind center Temple has improved. He has 9TDs and 3 INTs. 61% comp and 9.2 YPA. Line movement tells me this is the right play too. Had to get 13 before it disappeared.

cologist nice eye I think your 100 percent right like you said Rutgers is not that good to be giving double digits

damn fine work Gyno....you're ranked #4 at capperslist for CFB....never heard of the site until yesterday, just thought I'd pass this along to ya in case you didn't know....gl this weekend brah

Adding:

0.25* UCLA TT over 42 -115

UCLA should score in the 40s, maybe 50s.. I think UCLA will take out some of the frustrations out on a Colorado D that gives up a ton of yardage and points.

Back