Guessss whos backkk week 5 nfl

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

some gut feeling for today
Tampa will miss Freeman, he is not the issue...that coach is.

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?93647-GUESS-WHO-S-BACKKKKKK-Weeek-5

4-1 with a tie yesterday in NCAA and I am going to try and use the same stragedy for the NFL and see how it works out today.

NFL: 5-4

Seattle -2 .......................W
Over Chi/Det 48.5..........W
Over Dal/SD 47.............W
Philadelphia +11.5........L
Over NE/Atl 49..............W
Miami +7.......................L

Last edited by a moderator:
great day in CFB , they fired Kiffin b/c of your one loss....good luck today.

Seattle - 2
Still no love for the best team in the nfl. Houston is overrated. I don't see how Houston moves against this defense.
30-13

great day in CFB , they fired Kiffin b/c of your one loss....good luck today.

terrible coach for oakland terrible at Tennessee and terrible at USC how the fuck did he get these jobs

Over Chicago/Detroit 48.5
Chi ranks 24th in pass defense Lions are terrible and got picked apart in all their games. Gets no easier when Cutler has only been sacked 3 times.
33-30

Love tonight's game waiting to see if I can grab a better number.

Seahawks only let Wilson throw 5 times in the first half...wtf

Got one at 4 as well waiting for numbers

Yes shocked at my start in both ncaa and nfl

4-1(+tie) NCAA yesterday and YTD
4-1 NFL today 5-3 YTD

great job today. i threw a few bucks on that NE/Atl over and went to bed after 3 assuming I had a loser

Thanks Dwow I really felt like both teams were gonna explode in the 4th and I knew it was going over as soon as Blount broke open that 56 yard TD. ATL almost came back as well if Roddy White didnt choke.

Love tonights number kinda shocked actually waiting for a better number

Thanks Dwow I really felt like both teams were gonna explode in the 4th and I knew it was going over as soon as Blount broke open that 56 yard TD. ATL almost came back as well if Roddy White didnt choke.

Love tonights number kinda shocked actually waiting for a better number

The only reason they even had a chance to come back was due to the NFL being a borderline joke with their replay system. First, the replay system was down? How in the holy hell does that ever happen? And why couldn't the league office just watch the replay for them and relay the decision to them? It makes no sense that because the TV under the hood isn't working that the replay can't still be watched and evaluated. Seriously makes zero sense.

Then the 2nd challenge (of the spot by NE)....why they can't use the technology that exists (the yellow line) is also beyond me. It was pretty clear that it was a 1st down, but they couldn't overturn the original call because they can't use the technology to see the ball was on or over the line? Again, makes zero sense. How they don't have lasers they can actually use on the field if need be to see if a first down happened is ridiculous. It's 2013, we don't need guys just guesstimating where the ball was when the runner went down. Shouldn't be too hard to install lasers on the ends of the chains that shoot across the field. If you wanna take it a step further, a sensor of some sort (RFID chip perhaps), can be put on the footballs...once the ball goes over (or to) the laser, it's a first down. For a multi-BILLION dollar organization, the NFL sure does do some really bush league shit (such as having part time officials who have other jobs during the week).

Maybe the laser and RFID chip idea is going too far, but there is no good reason that the referee cannot use the yellow line when he's reviewing the spot of the ball on a potential first down replay. I'm still surprised that there isn't a league office (war room) like they have in the NHL where all of the reviews are reviewed. Why does the referee at the game (who may have made the wrong call himself, or at least his crew did) have to be the ones who review the play? Isn't the object of replay to get the calls right?

Miami + 7
Miami will keep this close and the world will see Miami is LEGIT. They've had the harder schedule here as well. Miami defense has always been underrated now they got offense with a healthy Hartline and added speedy Wallace.
Miami is the best team in the NFL when they get in the red zone scoring TDs, Saints on the other hand are FG kickers and depends on big plays for TDs. MIAMI doesnt allow big plays...
Miami 27-23

Might I add Tannehill ain't no joke either. Its just that RG3 and Aluck stole the spotlight...tonight he will shine in his opportunity

Wrap it up I'm happy with this week. I liked over last night but my gut made me pick Miami. DON'T GET ME WRONG there were many moments Miami had a chance to take the lead but turned it over which lead ro points. Huge 3rd and long fails, fumbles, etc if these two teams played agian with the same spread, I would pick Mia.

SOME INTERESTING THING ABOUT THRU WEEK 1 TO 4 FACTS I FOUND ON ESPN

Stats of the Week No. 1: Since taking the field at home for the NFC title game, the Falcons are 1-4.
nfl_a_cheerleader11_200x300.jpg
<cite style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: block; color: rgb(171, 171, 171);">AP Photo/Chris O'Meara</cite>"Change quarterbacks! Change quarterbacks!" they chanted in Tampa to no effect.

Stats of the Week No. 2: Tom Brady, Eli Manning and Philip Rivers have combined to start 402 consecutive games.
Stats of the Week No. 3: In two home losses, the Buccaneers have been outscored 16-7 in the fourth quarter.
Stats of the Week No. 4: In two home losses, the Jaguars have scored 5 points.
Stats of the Week No. 5: St. Louis was outrushed by 201 yards at home.
Stats of the Week No. 6: Against Dallas and then San Francisco, the Rams allowed 412 yards rushing in five days.
Stats of the Week No. 7: Matt Schaub has thrown interceptions returned for touchdowns in three consecutive games.
Stats of the Week No. 8: The Giants have been outscored 69-7 in their last two games.
Stats of the Week No. 9: Trindon Holliday has six kick-and-punt return touchdowns in 21 games with Denver.
Stats of the Week No. 10: The traditionally strong NFC East is 4-12; the often weak AFC West is 11-5.

Back