Guessss who's back WEEK 6 NCAAF

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

4-1 last week with a tie OSU and lost coming with lanes firing.

NCAAF: 6-6*

UCLA - 6.5 ......................... W (34-27) *
Nevada + 6 ........................ L (44-51) *
Penn State - 4 ................... L (24-44) *
Iowa - 2 ............................. L (14-26) *
Oklahoma State - 14 ........ L (33-29) *
Washington State - 2 .......W (44-22) *
Oklahoma - 9 ....................L (20-17) *

Should have saw it coming when I was talked off my original picks FSU and Nebraska. 2-5, cool that I got topped the night off when OU owned the game and allowed TCU to score with 2 mins left. In conclusion to the football gods, fuck you suck my dick.

NFL:
http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?93846-NFL-the-REAL-week-5

Last edited by a moderator:
UCLA - 6.5
Got a bad number but I would take them up to 14. Very underrated squad who should be in the top 10, hell top five. They got it all defense, running, passing they are complete. Be sure to watch them tonight if you get the chance. They are absolutely solid and def a top 5 qb in the league. VERY UNDERRATED SQUAD GETTING NO LOVE.
UCLA 49-23

Can someone please tell me I am not reading this right....Nevada is getting points???

Nevada + 6
Cody Fajardo, Cody, and more Cody. Under rated qb make sure to tune in and don't think its Kapernick in disguise. This kid can read defenses, knows when to hand or keep the ball, accurate smart decisions with his throws. What better time to show off vs a poor SDSU defense, a walk on qb and a freshman rb that weighs 160.
Nevada 38-20

Lets get it shark

Slight typo on my projected 48-20* not that it matters but have been point on for both NFL and NCAA.

Ouch.... that one hurt but ill take it. OT would of been better if Nevada started with the ball first. Holding all over the place, none were called. My brain and ears must be bleeding after commentators. Anyways 11 hours til game time. Got two noon games waiting for numbers.

Oklahoma State - 14
Tons of value here especially after losing last week.
49-20

Washington State - 2
Better defense, better receivers, and better line on both sides of the ball.
38-26

Back