Guess Who's Back, Back Again...Vap Is Back, Tell A Friend...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
What's Up CTG Community?!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, CTG proudly brings to you Vap’s “Going Off The Rails On These Crazy Plays Week 5!”

Week 1 And 3 Hitting OVER 80% Of His Plays…

Week 2 And 4…He Stayed Away…

GO Look. Maybe my math is wrong. But I'm pretty sure Atlanta is 4 and 0 ATS this season. I am also pretty sure that Giselle is done with Tom. So one of two things happens here. Tom puts everything he has into football to forget about how shity his life is going to be from here on out OR he ends up folding like a chair… depressed and gets his ass kicked. I mean let's be honest In divorce?! Gisele is going to end up with 3 1/2 Super Bowl Rings.

Atalanta +10 AND ML If You’re Your Sexy And You Know It…

“Did I Ever Tell You About My Friend Of 60 Years, Dave?! Great Guy. Dead Now. But Great Guy. He Used To Bet Football All The Time, He Said… “This Is The NFL. Giving The Home Team Plus 7 Or More & Or The Road Team 14 Or More?! I’ll Bet It Every Time. After ALL My Years On Earth, I’ve Come Ahead In The Long Run Using This Philosophy.” —Vap’s Dad’s Age 91 And 9 Months Says…

Pitt +14.5 (He Told Me Couple Days Ago With The Hook, Cause He OG Like That!)

He is the second coming. He is a long-haired hippie. Everyone talks about him like this is his season. Let's be honest. Sure, Houston has a new quarterback but some things are the same… Names change. Coaches change…BUT…SOMETIMES…You OWN A Team!
Since 2014…
Houston Is 14-2 Vs Jax…

Houston +265 ML +7 -110

Look. Don’t Hate Me Cause I’m Beautiful… AND…Due Your OWN Diligence! But…

WARNING! Danger Will Robinson!!! Trap Game Ahead!!!

TITANS EVEN VS REDSKINS… (Oh Shit, Gauardens?! No Wait…That’s The Indians?! I’m SOOOO Confused!) The TEAM… Come On Man! Redskins At Even?! No Point Spread?! WTF?! Titans Should Win Easy…Right?! RIGHT?!?! What The Hell Is Going On?! Unskinny Bop Nothing More 2 Say…

Deep Thoughts And Don Knots
Take A Shot Cause These Plays MAY Be HOT!

Can't Stop Looking At The Bears +7.5

The Niners are on the road 6 1/2 Point favorites against Carolina. Everyone thinks that the 49ers are the next coming of the 2000 or is it 2001 Baltimore Ravens. It's the greatest defense of all time and Trent Dilfer oh, but actually it's the Playboy Garoppolo. So why only six and a half Point favorites? You should be able to stop a crappy Carolina Quarterback?!

Philly is having their greatest season since what is it 2007 when they went 7 and 0?! Only five point favorites in Arizona?

The Rams look silly against the 49ers, but now we are supposed to believe they can cover 5 1/2 points against Dallas?

As a Raider fan it is very difficult to take the Raiders + 7 here. Kansas City should kick their ass right?! But the Raiders always play KC well…And it is an AFC West Rival game. Give me the road team and 7…

—Vap OUT!

Last edited:
Why would Tom life be shitty? I found getting divorced made life much better! Seems like a huge waste being super rich and popular and banging just one broad.

Why would Tom life be shitty? I found getting divorced made life much better! Seems like a huge waste being super rich and popular and banging just one broad.
I don't disagree with you. But I read it all over his face. He's depressed.

When taking Atlanta today I had forgotten that Brady has the refs in his back pocket! Just ridiculous.

Of all the terrible calls that one up there with one the worst I ever seen. I didn’t bet that game or care, just another example of why I’m not that big a nfl fan anymore.

Back