Guess Who's Back? Back Again?! Go 3-0 This Weekend Or I'll Give You Next Weeks Plays For FREE!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Look...

I Blew My GOTY On Raiders Week 3. I Took Some Time Off. Reflected On When To Hold Em And When To Fold Em... Here. We.. GO!!!

I Don't Care How Much A "Professional" Rodgers Is... He's Thinking About Next Thursday. He's Thinking About Mopping The Floor With Kyler Murray's Head. He's NOT Worried About Heinicke! He's Been Stinking Up The Joint! Washington D?! Ain't Doin Shit! This Line Should Be -12 or -13! See What I'm Saying? Has All The Makings Of A GB Blow Out... I'm Seeing A Very SMALL % On Washington... Sometimes?! I LOVE Playing The "Public Fade..."

Washington Best ML And Points You Can Get. I See +8 And +9 And Juicy AF +300.

I Don't Have Time To Blow Smoke Up Your Ass So Here Is TWO More!!!

If I Were You?! I’d Look Long And HARD At That Tennessee Titans (ML) +190 Winner As Well As Seattle ML +195 As They Bounce Back At Home On Monday Night Against The Aint's. The Aint's I THINK Are Garbage. Not That I'm Sold On Seattle, Don't Get Me Wrong...I Got A Feeling They're Gonna Go Out On MNF & Play Like A Wounded Animal. Christ. When Was The Last Time You Saw Seattle Almost +200 At Home?! There Could Be Something There Hommie.

TENN +4.5 / Moneyline +190

SEATTLE +5 / Moneyline +195

Pops Says: "WAY Too Many Points. Take The Three Long Shots."

DET +16
BEARS +11.5
HOUSTON +17.5

"And Give Me $5 On All 3 ML...Especially The DET. Coach Read Em The Riot Act...They Come Out Ready!"

---Vap

Back