B

Billivy

i've flat bet all four dogs this sat/sun

220 to win 200 on...

San Antonio +4
New Jersey +6.5
Utah + 5.5
Chicago + 5

(and another 220 to win 200 on the Spurs)....low scoring game, should be closely contested throughout...I've said since before the playoffs I'm betting every Spurs road game...well I'm 2-0 and moving on to round two!

billivy...what part of myrtle are you in?

I lived down there a few years ago for about three years....you close to the 501 are or a little north / south? Place has exploded the few last years. I have an older brother who owns to new condos that just finished up in the year down on the southern part of ocean blvd. Will be down there in August for a week to relax and play some golf.

The spurs play the same on the road as they do at home......I loved it when they were getting those ridculous numbers against the Nuggets, however I do think the suns@home could blow them out one game, maybe the first one, just like in Denver, but after that it spurs to the bank.

i live in carolina forest, right off of 501...

ever come back?

i live in carolina forest, right off of 501...

ever come back?

Nice area back there off 501.

Yeah as of now I will be down there around the second week of August and then again around the second week of September. Whole family goes down in August for a get together for a week. Should be nice to get away from work and relax in the sun. I've got tee times for Wild Wing and the Dunes for the second week of August. Good friends with the head pro at the Dunes.

Is the Kryptonite (spelling) club still open? It was last time I was down there. Looking to hit it up unless there are some new clubs I am not aware of. Usually jumped down to Celebrity Square one night and also hit Crocodile Rocks as well...love that place.

he lives in myrtle beach...he meant where in carolina forest....canterbury

Back