Great Middle Opportunity!!

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Don't miss this one!

AT PINNACLE: COLTS -117

AT BETWWTS: SEAHAWKS +3, -110

Are you kidding me? Two shots for a middle (1 and 2), and a shot at a side (3) with a number (3) that lands 14% of the time?

I'm in for 5 units.

Good Luck!

why dont you just take seahawks moneyline and not sweat it out no way the colts even win so the +3 wont matter.

NickFazekas said:
why dont you just take seahawks moneyline and not sweat it out no way the colts even win so the +3 wont matter.

What are you talking about? It's a MIDDLE, not a wager.

if you take seattle ML youd be guaranteed to make money dude.

i think thats a better way to go since i dont see indy winning, thats all im saying nothing wrong with middling

NickFazekas said:
if you take seattle ML youd be guaranteed to make money dude.

If I take Seatlle ML and the Colts win, how do I make money?

Let's assume a $500 wager with the Colts (-117) winning:

-$500 on Seattle
+$427.35 (500/1.17) with winner on Colts ML

Total = -$72.65

What your talking about is gambling. What I'm talking about is risking $45.45 to win $881.89. That's a payout of 19.40 to 1. I believe my odds of hitting this middle are 7%, but someone else can do the math on that (VANZACK? You out there?).

this question cant be solved until we know what seattle ML is. For example if you have colts -117, you could bet say $117 on the colts ml and if seattle ml is +135 bet 100 on then youd make 18 free bucks if seattle won (and you could adjust the bet to guarantee small win no matter what happens)

NickFazekas said:
is the seattle moneyline higher than +117?

A 3 point dog on the road in the preseason should bring back between 1.40 and 1.50 on the ML.

so its up to you go for the big hit on the low risk or the sure money, I always take the sure money even if it is peanuts but good luck bro.

smh212 said:
If I take Seatlle ML and the Colts win, how do I make money?

Let's assume a $500 wager with the Colts (-117) winning:

-$500 on Seattle
+$427.35 (500/1.17) with winner on Colts ML

Total = -$72.65

What your talking about is gambling. What I'm talking about is risking $45.45 to win $881.89. That's a payout of 19.40 to 1. I believe my odds of hitting this middle are 7%, but someone else can do the math on that (VANZACK? You out there?).

I get what you're saying SMH, but assume you put $500 on Indy but you only put $400 on Seattle +140, they win you get a $60 profit, if Indy wins you'd win $27.35. That's guaranteed money... although the line is already down to +1.5 for me...

You can be guaranteed how ever much money you want if you bet it... I'm too lazy to do the math but I think it's something around the difference in the +/- line per hundred you bet...

Fondybadger said:
I get what you're saying SMH, but assume you put $500 on Indy but you only put $400 on Seattle +140, they win you get a $60 profit, if Indy wins you'd win $27.35. That's guaranteed money... although the line is already down to +1.5 for me...

You can be guaranteed how ever much money you want if you bet it... I'm too lazy to do the math but I think it's something around the difference in the +/- line per hundred you bet...

For me it's simply not worth it. IF I wasn't able to get the "3" on Seattle, I would go for the small money, but I see no point in trying to win 18 dollars, when I get myself almost 20 to 1 odds for a small price.

Looks like this game is already dropping.....

smh212 said:
Don't miss this one!

AT PINNACLE: COLTS -117

AT BETWWTS: SEAHAWKS +3, -110

Are you kidding me? Two shots for a middle (1 and 2), and a shot at a side (3) with a number (3) that lands 14% of the time?

I'm in for 5 units.

Good Luck!
Buy the half point on sea and 1 point on INDY. With a 3 point difference this is better than ANY ML!

Take Sea +3.5 and If youre saying Indy was PK at the other site get em +1.
If your talkin ML on INDY then buy a full point on Sea.

A lot of guys don't get middling

I have studied it a lot last few years of guys like smh and others of Covers fame....it can be real profitable...you need to have a bit of time..and multiple books..

Good post SMH!

G-Man said:
Buy the half point on sea and 1 point on INDY. With a 3 point difference this is better than ANY ML!

Take Sea +3.5 and If youre saying Indy was PK at the other site get em +1.
If your talkin ML on INDY then buy a full point on Sea.

Gman,

I have Indy at a PK, -117. The juice on buying off a "3" is too high to warrant a play.

BAR,

Yeah, the play has come and gone, I don't see anymore 3's out there, but I like where I'm sitting.

:bow: 3 POINT MIDDLES

..........especially in the preseason, which so far has been LOW SCORING........close game, lots of field goals.......I like your odds bro..........Too bad the line has moved already, but good pickup!

Back