gps_3 Week 9 SEC Discussion and Plays

I fuess I put this here

the SEC champ and B12 champ play every year if NOT in the final 4?

do they take the runners up every year as well?

I am starting to see billboards and I cannot remember how the deal works again

I think that's the case. We played Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl in 2013. Ole Miss played TCU in the Peach Bowl last year

That trip to Lambeau sounds awesome. Jealous of that one for sure. Alabama's schedule looks pretty good next season. Only 2 teams have BYES the week before we play them, which the lowest number in a decade

Alabama
Sept. 3: Southern Cal (at Arlington, Texas)
Sept. 10: WESTERN KENTUCKY
Sept. 17: at Ole Miss
Sept. 24: KENT STATE
Oct. 1: KENTUCKY
Oct. 8: at Arkansas
Oct. 15: at Tennessee
Oct. 22: TEXAS A&M
Oct. 29: open date
Nov. 5: at LSU
Nov. 12: MISSISSIPPI STATE
Nov. 19: UT-CHATTANOOGA
Nov. 26: AUBURN

meaty SEC early for the Tigahs

I gotta make Lambeau

FUCKING TAMU.....welcome back, we love the renewed rivalry, SEC loves ya.................DROP THE FUCKING THANKSGIVING DAY SHIT FFS

You like we lose the big games?
We burn a big stack o' wood and have a little game with our turkey.
Used to be a big orange outhouse at the top, maybe a stuffed Tiger ? Or still a shitshed with a fleur-de-lis on the door?
Y'all will still get your black Friday shopping at Walmart .

The problem with Quarterbacks stems from HS. If you aren't a stud HS QB, you dont get to play. They always play the most athletic kid and run the options. I saw Bortles play in HS in person and was really the first kid I saw be a true QB

You like we lose the big games?
We burn a big stack o' wood and have a little game with our turkey.
Used to be a big orange outhouse at the top, maybe a stuffed Tiger ? Or still a shitshed with a fleur-de-lis on the door?
Y'all will still get your black Friday shopping at Walmart .

It won't last......enjoy it for now.

I didn't really care for the Friday game with ARK either

Ya'll aint had stuffed Tiger for a while now.....going back to the B12 days even

Anyway, what is the deal? I know it was a deal with TX.....is it more TAMU that wanted that game(I guess so right?)....I am sure LSU likes getting the spotlight, but the fans hate it......I wonder how much longer it goes. I hate it.

AU QB Sean White is listed as a game time decision due to injury, as is Carl Lawson

Really like Treadwell over 7 catches -120 just saw on bovada. His yardage was 110.5 which is better numver than I expected

Would Prob lean Barber over 107.5 yards rushing as well

Really like Treadwell over 7 catches -120 just saw on bovada. His yardage was 110.5 which is better numver than I expected

Would Prob lean Barber over 107.5 yards rushing as well

I took Treadwell OV 104'. Unfortunately it's starting to look like ole miss is going to fart around this game. Though an ole miss loss is great as an Alabama fan

I took Treadwell OV 104'. Unfortunately it's starting to look like ole miss is going to fart around this game. Though an ole miss loss is great as an Alabama fan

wouldn't you want them to win so the loss at home doesn't look as bad as it already does? I think them losing to Memphis is gonna sting you all...

wouldn't you want them to win so the loss at home doesn't look as bad as it already does? I think them losing to Memphis is gonna sting you all...

We need ole miss to lose another conference game. If we win out, only thing that keeps us out of playoff is ole miss winning the west. Their loss to Memphis does nothing to us in the grand scheme IMO

Ya he's not even getting targeted. Maybe 3 in the 1H, Stringfellow has been the Treadwell of today

Wife is due tomorrow, not sure what my status will be to talk shop this upcoming week. Here are my lines and totals for Week 10.

Miss St @ Mizzou (Thurs) - Miss St -10 (38.5)

Vandy @ Florida - UF -17 (37.5)

Kentucky @ UGA - UGA -7.5 (46.5)

Arkansas @ Ole Miss - Ole Miss -4.5 (52)

South Carolina @ Tennessee - Tennessee -16.5 (54)

Auburn @ A&M - A&M - 14 (56.5)

LSU @ Bama - Bama -5.5 (40)

Can tell ya right off based on projected variance there will be opportunity on totals to go under on Miss St/Mizz and LSU/Bama and opps on sides on Kentucky, Arkansas, A&M.

Hope everybody had a good weekend.

Congrats CrimsonK.
Hope all goes well.

Was as there any doubt on the Vols/KentLucky Total going over? As close to a lock of the week as you could get.

+1......gotta think uk gets to mid/high 20s and tenny should be able to get to mid/high 30s by end of 3rd. I made this total in the 60's myself.
Spot on. I grabbed it when it opened. And kept hitting it all week. And the Vols TT, 1H Over. Good night last night.

Back