Last edited:
Week 9 SEC games with my PR lines:

Ole Miss @ AU (+3)

UF vs UGA (+2') - game in Jacksonville, FL

Vandy @ Houston (-18')

SCAR @ aTm (-15')

UT @ UK (+8')

UT Martin @ Arkansas (NL) - I don't do PR for FCS teams

Been some great discussion the last few weeks, let's keep it going. Good luck everyone

Trouble in Aggieland?

Of All The Aggie Problems Kevin Sumlin Must Fix, None Loom Larger Than Regaining His Team’s Trust
October 25, 2015 11:36 AM By John P. Lopez

By John P. Lopez
The Aggies are lost. They are a team with no clear direction or purpose.

This team might as well have driven to the airport in 70-different Uber cars for the flight to Oxford, rather than a team bus. That’s how many different directions they’re headed. And while these Aggies may be a lot of things, a team is not one of them.

That much became obvious in Saturday night’s 23-3 humiliation at Ole Miss. From the sad, blank stare on Kyle Allen’s face, to the confused, you’ve-got-to-be-kidding me look on Myles Garrett’s, it’s clear these Aggies are wallowing in confusion and turmoil.

Sure, there are Xs-and-Os problems that must be addressed — some more urgently than others.

Most notably:

• This is the worst-coached wide receiving corps I have ever seen in Aggieland, especially when you consider the talent at the position. Raw talent, in fact, is the only way receivers get open anymore. Say what you will about offensive coordinator Jake Spavital, but receivers coach Aaron Moorehead probably should be on the street, resume in-hand, yesterday. There are only nine patterns in a passing-game route tree. Aggie receivers have been awful in every way. It has become almost laughable how poor Aggie receivers go into routes, make cuts, use their bodies and have sloppy, if any technique in patterns.
  • Spavital should not be let off the hook by any stretch. In fact, his ridiculous insistence calling plays that suit him, rather than those that best-fit his quarterbacks’ skills, has crippled the offense. The next time Spavital calls for Kyle Allen to sprint left and throw across his body to the flat, he should be fired, too. Allen truly is an extremely talented NFL-type quarterback, no matter recent evidence to the contrary. But there are certain throws he simply cannot make. Meanwhile, why Spavital seems to believe Kyler Murray is nothing more than a Wildcat quarterback is baffling. Murray has every throw in the bag, but every time he’s been on the field his skill set has been handcuffed.
But those issues pale in comparison to the albatross hanging over the entire program. There is a divide and absolute distrust in the locker-room.

At the core of it all, of course, is players taking up sides on who should play quarterback and the mixed-messages Kevin Sumlin apparently gave both his five-star quarterbacks. And, by extension, the entire team.

The hard lesson Sumlin must learn from this is that, if he makes a promise, he’d better keep it. To the letter. Or better yet, don’t make awkward promises at all.

The reality of the dysfunction that came to life at Vaught-Hemmingway Stadium on Saturday night was that it was not just a bad game or poor coaching. It was the live-and-in-color manifestation of deep-seeded issues in the locker-room — trust issues that started long before the season even began.

When Sumlin closed the deal to sign five-star quarterback Kyler Murray, who legitimately changed his mind and was close to signing with the Texas Longhorns late in the recruiting process, he made Murray and his father, Kevin Murray, some kind of promise about playing time. Who knows exactly what that promise was, but multiple sources say promises were made.
But then five-star sophomore Kyle Allen won the job in camp and through most early games gained the majority of playing time. Tensions grew between Kyler Murray and Allen. Tensions also grew between Kyler and Spavital. Sumlin’s promise of how much playing time Murray would receive was at best misinterpreted by the Murray family or at worst was a promise that was not kept.

Hence, when Murray was yanked in the Alabama game after throwing an interception, he went full F-bomb on Spavital and his fate for the Ole Miss game was sealed. But the drama did not stop with the Aggie coaching staff deciding early last week not to play Murray in Oxford.

Murray apparently did not take a single snap with the first-team offense in practice and was told he would travel and suit out for the Ole Miss game, even though he would not play. Players began taking sides in the locker-room more than ever, some believing Allen’s physical (shoulder) and mental struggles should have opened the door for Murray to get a legitimate chance to make the team his.

Some players also believed Murray should have been left at home, rather than face the embarrassment of national television cameras focused on him any time Allen made a mistake. Then, the worst-case scenario happened. Allen wasn’t just bad. He was awful. And there was Murray, shamed on the sideline, for all the college football world to see.
For his own sake, Allen should have been pulled from the game after the first series of the second-half. Allen’s spiraling descent into the mental mess he was in the fourth-quarter was awkward, sad and uncomfortable to watch. Nowhere more so than on the Aggie sideline, where the divide only grew bigger among players.

Even though Murray deserved some kind of discipline, some players believed keeping him on the bench was a bad move by the head coach — especially after Allen’s struggles. Sumlin’s foremost job, after all, is to win games. Others also believed that if Jake Hubenak was going to play, why wait so long to put him into the game?

Thus, today Sumlin has a lot on his plate. The problems are numerous. Tactical and staff changes must be made. But losing games is one thing, losing his team’s confidence is something altogether more complicated and potentially damaging.
Today, Sumlin must gather his team and find a way, some way, somehow, to fix more than Xs and Os. He must mend fences. And regain his team’s trust.

Sounds like aTm is a mess right now. I thought maybe Allen was just hurt in the sporadic viewing I had on Saturday night, but apparently it goes a little deeper than that. There's too much talent on that team to be a huge dumpster fire. If they can't fix it against S. Carolina's pass D this weekend, I think it may be time to take a long look at how Sumlin is performing

gps_3 hope you have a great week brother, hope da baby doing well! Yea I just think SCAR is in for it this week. I guess I could see the scenario where they play like crap and Elliot has our team off a bye playing white hot, but the more likely scenario to me is ATM does us dirty to get back on track. Definitely will be a telling weekend. BOL this week!

Nice week last week, keep stringing out those 12-8 weeks and I can help get you a lake house next to Saban's.

I wrote these out late Saturday night:

USCe @ aTm - aTm -9
Ole Miss @ Auburn - Ole Miss -6
UF @ UGA - UF -6
Vandy @ Houston - Houston -14
UT @ UK - UT -7.5

Looks like most are pretty close. I think gun to my head I would lean favorite in every game except for the one in Texas. That's scary and rare for me in middle of the conference play.

I am pretty intrigued by Vandy/Houston. Will be interesting to see what they total that one, I don't envy the oddsmakers on that one. What I do think, is that's a great opportunity to go under the total, would think they would like line this one mid 50's, maybe a 56, and I do think Vandy defense is really solid and will control the tempo and clock. This is the same Vandy team that held WKU to 250 yards offense and 14 points in the opener with a total at 60.

Also think if CC is correct and the Cocktail party is lined at 52, I'd skip a side and go under that number. The UGA score against Mizzou is more indicative of the type of team they are and the fluke scoring against UT and Bama in all phases finally regressed. Felt like there was a bundle of weird flukish scoring in the LSU/UF game although I don't remember specific plays so i could be wrong but that's in my mind. I look at the way Lambert has played against good defenses and I see absolutely nothing that leads me to believe he can be the guy for them. If it weren't for Shotty's allegiance to him I think you maybe do something to spark the team here and start Ramsey and maybe even work in some packages with Bauta to utilize his legs.

REVENGE is on Georgias mind. Florida embarrassed them last year when they threw the ball about 5 times and ran for 400+ yards and beat the doors off of them.

REVENGE is on Georgias mind. Florida embarrassed them last year when they threw the ball about 5 times and ran for 400+ yards and beat the doors off of them.

It's also must-win for UGA. I don't know how they've done in those situations off the top of my head, but seeing as how they have 1 SEC title under Richt, I'm going to go with not well

The biggest shot UGA has at winning is a huge game by Malcolm Mitchell, without him having one, I just don't see how they get it done. Sony isn't a bellcow like Chubb or Gurley and I think he's at his best around 15 touches a game, not the 25+ he'll prob get it even splitting carries with the once great Keith Marshall. If I'm UF, I've got VHIII all over Mitchell and there isn't another proven playmaker on the outside and all of a sudden Shottenheimer went from loving TE in the NFL to hating his 3 legit weapons this year so they haven't been a factor in the passing game either. Also, arguably UGA's best player in the secondary, Dom Sanders, is suspended for the first half of the game from a targeting penalty in the 2H against Missou.

GLB, does UF do that? Schematically will they have VHIII flip sides of the field and guard the best WR? I know Dan Quinn and the Falcons doesn't do that and Saban rarely does, so I guess I should first ask before assuming he will shadow Mitchell

GLB, does UF do that? Schematically will they have VHIII flip sides of the field and guard the best WR? I know Dan Quinn and the Falcons doesn't do that and Saban rarely does, so I guess I should first ask before assuming he will shadow Mitchell

He did it with Cyrus Jones against Mitchell this year

Yeah VH3 follows the best guy all around. You got to remember our #2 CB, Jalen Tabor, is projected Top 15 pick in the 2017 Draft.

Floridas passing defense probelms are when Morrison covers the RB or Brian Poole playing in the Nickel.

I forgot about Chubb being hurt gives me a little more hope as a fan.

I just haven't been high on Florida all year. We are farther along schedule than we should be so I still can't believe that we are a good team.

I just have a hard time seeing Shottenheimer pull off much here. Lambert hasn't looked that good aside from throttling the Cocks, congrats brother

He did it with Cyrus Jones against Mitchell this year

That was really the only time I can recall him doing that. I remember a few years back he brought in John Fulton due to his length to matchup again a tall WR in a scenario where he normally wouldnt.. Maybe it was against Alshon Jeffrey? You remember what I'm talking about or am I confused?

Yeah VH3 follows the best guy all around. You got to remember our #2 CB, Jalen Tabor, is projected Top 15 pick in the 2017 Draft.

Floridas passing defense probelms are when Morrison covers the RB or Brian Poole playing in the Nickel.

I forgot about Chubb being hurt gives me a little more hope as a fan.

I just haven't been high on Florida all year. We are farther along schedule than we should be so I still can't believe that we are a good team.

Ya, I'm with you. The way I'm drooling over UF you would think I am a huge fanboy, I am not, I think they've overperfromed and caught some breaks, I'm just real down on UGA. I'll take McElwain in big games, he plays to win as evidenced by all the 4th downs he went for recently and has aggressive gameplans. Seen enough Mark Richt being an Atlanta native to know what I'm gonna get there, conservative, play not to lose footbal like they did all season when they were essentially given the East by default. For a guy who gets lots of credit for QB development, I think it's unwarranted considering he got 4/3/4 years from guys like Green, Stafford, Murray and it's been a train wreck since with the biggest issues coming with passing on QB on entire recruting classes believeing that Ramsey was going to be the next best thing, now he's not even getting a chance to start ahead of this bum Lambert.. Just weird stuff man..

That was really the only time I can recall him doing that. I remember a few years back he brought in John Fulton due to his length to matchup again a tall WR in a scenario where he normally wouldnt.. Maybe it was against Alshon Jeffrey? You remember what I'm talking about or am I confused?

In 2009, Marquis Johnson had 3 straight PBU on fade passed to Jeffrey. Not sure if MJ was shadowing Alshon, or they were just running the same play over and over. In the 2010 matchup, Jeffrey pretty much shit on anybody who tried to cover him. I'm not sure Fulton was on either the '09 or '10 team

In 2009, Marquis Johnson had 3 straight PBU on fade passed to Jeffrey. Not sure if MJ was shadowing Alshon, or they were just running the same play over and over. In the 2010 matchup, Jeffrey pretty much shit on anybody who tried to cover him. I'm not sure Fulton was on either the '09 or '10 team

That's what i was thinking of. I think maybe I got Fulton mixed up because he was a South Carolina native.

yea that first year was them running that stupid fade to alshon over and over into tight coverage in the corner. We used to do the same thing to sidney rice too though back then with blake mitchell sidney was playing more defense than he was offense

Ya, I'm with you. The way I'm drooling over UF you would think I am a huge fanboy, I am not, I think they've overperfromed and caught some breaks, I'm just real down on UGA. I'll take McElwain in big games, he plays to win as evidenced by all the 4th downs he went for recently and has aggressive gameplans. Seen enough Mark Richt being an Atlanta native to know what I'm gonna get there, conservative, play not to lose footbal like they did all season when they were essentially given the East by default. For a guy who gets lots of credit for QB development, I think it's unwarranted considering he got 4/3/4 years from guys like Green, Stafford, Murray and it's been a train wreck since with the biggest issues coming with passing on QB on entire recruting classes believeing that Ramsey was going to be the next best thing, now he's not even getting a chance to start ahead of this bum Lambert.. Just weird stuff man..

Yeah for sure. I think Florida in next couple years will be back near the top with McElwain. And yes Richt is just the worst

I will be looking hard at the Over in Lexington. Have a feeling that one is gonna be a shootout.

Interesting match-up with Vandy and Houston. A huge test for Houston and Herman's O. Here is Vandy's D this year:

• 3rd in the nation in 3rd down-conversion defense (#1 in SEC);
  • 5th in red zone defense (#1 in the SEC);
  • 16th in rushing defense (#3 in SEC);
  • 22nd in total defense (#6 in SEC);
  • 8th in time of possession (#2 in SEC);

Interesting match-up with Vandy and Houston. A huge test for Houston and Herman's O. Here is Vandy's D this year:

• 3rd in the nation in 3rd down-conversion defense (#1 in SEC);
  • 5th in red zone defense (#1 in the SEC);
  • 16th in rushing defense (#3 in SEC);
  • 22nd in total defense (#6 in SEC);
  • 8th in time of possession (#2 in SEC);

Interesting that there is a total lined at 46 this week with two teams that are Top 12 nationally in offensive plays per game, both teams running 81.

I will be looking hard at the Over in Lexington. Have a feeling that one is gonna be a shootout.
+1......gotta think uk gets to mid/high 20s and tenny should be able to get to mid/high 30s by end of 3rd. I made this total in the 60's myself.

Ags have opened the QB competition up to all 3 this week.
Will announce just prior to Friday's practice.
Wonder if there will be line moves.

Ags have opened the QB competition up to all 3 this week.
Will announce just prior to Friday's practice.
Wonder if there will be line moves.

Good decision by Sumlin. I don't think there will be really much movement based on who is named, unless they name Allen in which case it Carolina may be favored :cigarguy:

The one who has the "r" after the word "Awesome" will win because that is who the players want. Not hard to decode.

Great thread as usual, GPS

So, it appears we may see Bauta early and often this weekend for UGA. I didn't want to post this yesterday as it was a rumor but Richt confirmed today more than 1 QB has been getting reps with the ones.

The rumor has been floating around on my UGA boards this week. This is either a smoke screen by Richt or we have decided to try the "kitchen sink" technique this weekend.

Been out of it last few days, should be around more today and rest of the weekend. Really happy with all the contributions in this thread so far this season, lots of good info. Really interested in how the QB thing shakes out in College Station tomorrow.

Placed a few bets throughout the week, but haven't gotten around to posting. Sorry if some of them are stale lines, but it looks like a few moved against me anyway.

Added:

Marshall -20
WKU -23'
Tenn/UK OV 55'
USC/CAL OV 67'
UVA/GT UN 54
Boston College ML +125
Minnesota +14

Adding:

Pittsburgh +3
Oregon ML +125
Wyoming +28
Iowa -17
Texas -6'
Houston -12
Penn St -5
Clemson -10

Having some trouble on these SEC games this week. Possible QB changes for aTm and UGA. I made those lines basically right where they are too. I like Tennessee but worry about Alabama hangover effect, plus I like the over better. Might take a look at the UT TT too on Saturday.

What's everyone feeling on Ole Miss @ AU? Everything points to an Ole Miss blowout, but I have this feeling in the back of my brain that says it will be close, and AU may even win. AU's defense is awful. Worse than last year somehow. By yardage and points, we have the best offense in the conference (OM) against the worst defense in the conference (AU). Historically, when AU has a bad season, they tank pretty bad. They fought hard last week against Ark, and if their WR could catch, they probably would have won. I can see max effort from them this weekend. Lawson has been practicing, but I see no way he plays. White is definitely an improvement over Johnson at QB as far as making decisions, but his next TD pass will be the first of his career. The AU run offense has started to look better, but the competition has not been near what they face in Ole Miss. I'm sure Ole Miss has had this game circled after the way last year's game went down. I could see Freeze making an effort to get Treadwell 15 catches and 200+ yards. 11AM local time kick off, but I'm not sure that's useful from a capping perspective, except in Baton Rouge. I know my line only says Ole Miss -3, but I think I may have AU rated a touch high and/or have their HFA too great. Any thoughts CTG?

Having some trouble on these SEC games this week. Possible QB changes for aTm and UGA. I made those lines basically right where they are too. I like Tennessee but worry about Alabama hangover effect, plus I like the over better. Might take a look at the UT TT too on Saturday.

What's everyone feeling on Ole Miss @ AU? Everything points to an Ole Miss blowout, but I have this feeling in the back of my brain that says it will be close, and AU may even win. AU's defense is awful. Worse than last year somehow. By yardage and points, we have the best offense in the conference (OM) against the worst defense in the conference (AU). Historically, when AU has a bad season, they tank pretty bad. They fought hard last week against Ark, and if their WR could catch, they probably would have won. I can see max effort from them this weekend. Lawson has been practicing, but I see no way he plays. White is definitely an improvement over Johnson at QB as far as making decisions, but his next TD pass will be the first of his career. The AU run offense has started to look better, but the competition has not been near what they face in Ole Miss. I'm sure Ole Miss has had this game circled after the way last year's game went down. I could see Freeze making an effort to get Treadwell 15 catches and 200+ yards. 11AM local time kick off, but I'm not sure that's useful from a capping perspective, except in Baton Rouge. I know my line only says Ole Miss -3, but I think I may have AU rated a touch high and/or have their HFA too great. Any thoughts CTG?

This. I would be on lookout for props on him. His avg ypg are still low enough where they don't reflect him being at full health and n-sync with Swag K. Treadwell has 80 targets this season, Adeboyejo, Core, Stringfellow have a combined 97. Treadwell's YPC isn't as good as Adeboyejo or Core and his catch rate hasn't been as high but they are comparable and he deservingly gets the bulk of the defense's attention. I think that's important to look at cause he prob will see a bit more safety bracketed over him but still manages to grab 68% of his targets. You gotta figure he gets 12 targets on an average day and catches 8, he averages 14 ypc and 9.6 yards per target. I think he goes for over 100 in this game seeing as that Auburn doesn't have anything right now resembling a shut down corner, has a defense that rates among the worst nationally in havoc rate and this game is obviously personal to LT after last year. I don't imagine they will put LT yardage props at 100+ so I think that may be worth a look.

What an awesome thread. Thanks guys.

Crimson, I hope you just came back to the board because if I have been missing you all year I am going to be pissed off.

Bauta to start for UGA

Was just about to say same thing. I figured there would be some packages with him but didn't exactly expect that. I guess it could be some gamesmanship, he very well may start, but only go for a snap or a drive or split out wide for a play or who knows? Tough defense to cut your teeth with but you know what you're gonna get with Lambert, IMO, and that's not winning football. Tip of the cap to Richt one way or another even if it just means less sleep for Coach mac and staff the next couple nights tweaking schemes.

From my understanding, Bauta would be a better fit in the Admiral Paul Johnson's offense. What do you know about him UGA03?

Also, heard today from aTm beat writer that Kyler Murray was suspended for the Ole Miss game and that's why they went with the third stringer. Apparently Murray got into it with and cursed at a member of the offensive staff during the Bama game. He also said he would be shocked if Murray doesn't start this Saturday. I think that makes USCe a lot less appealing unless getting a full 17 or more.

He gets the classic "hardest worker" tag. The players love him for how hard he works. Problem is he lacks the physical talent. Hell, when we first recruited him the thought was he would move to LB after a year of us letting him try QB. Good in intermediate throws but not a strong arm down field. UF has struggled with the zone read so we will utilize him in this area. Expect some Wildcat as well with Sony.

He just isn't your classic Mark Richt pro-style QB. This is such a shot out of left field (and also means what we all thought about Ramsey that he had zero brain to be QB). Bauta is very smart from what we've heard and has the brain to run the whole offense but just not all the physical tools. We are really going to rely on our D put us in good spots.

On a side note, Schotty and Richt are getting heat about the offense and rightfully so. This move is a bit due to Lambert's struggles but also a bit out of desperation. No reason a 16 year HC (and a QB guru at that) should be in this bad of a situation at QB.

He gets the classic "hardest worker" tag. The players love him for how hard he works. Problem is he lacks the physical talent. Hell, when we first recruited him the thought was he would move to LB after a year of us letting him try QB. Good in intermediate throws but not a strong arm down field. UF has struggled with the zone read so we will utilize him in this area. Expect some Wildcat as well with Sony.

He just isn't your classic Mark Richt pro-style QB. This is such a shot out of left field (and also means what we all thought about Ramsey that he had zero brain to be QB). Bauta is very smart from what we've heard and has the brain to run the whole offense but just not all the physical tools. We are really going to rely on our D put us in good spots.

On a side note, Schotty and Richt are getting heat about the offense and rightfully so. This move is a bit due to Lambert's struggles but also a bit out of desperation. No reason a 16 year HC (and a QB guru at that) should be in this bad of a situation at QB.

Thanks, that is informative. It's funny that richt is going with a running QB. I've felt he has often encouraged his QB's to use less of their running abilitiy, namely Aaron Murray who was a lot more mobile than I thought he was ever leveraged to be.

Richt has to be taking heat due to the guys you have at QB. Wasn't it the year after Ramsey committed that he chose not to take a QB because he was so sure he had his guy? I get that QB can tough to evaluate but when you step back and think of the reality of what the decision to start Bauta really says about the state of the position it's crazy. I totally agree with your last assessment.

QB is a really, really hard position to evaluate and develop. All you have to do is look to the NFL for proof of that. Richt had a great run (and fairly unusual in this day and age) having long term QBs in Greene, Stafford and Murray. Guys like that aren't in every class. Nowadays it's almost impossible to get a HS senior to sign with a team, no matter their stature, if the recruit doesn't think he can play early. It's not just UGA having QB issues. Alabama, LSU, Florida, hell most of the SEC. Michigan took a graduate transfer. Same with Oregon and FSU. I understand why the fans are upset, but the reality is that there just aren't that many great QBs to be had. All it takes is one missed eval, one injury, etc. That's the reason behind the proliferation of the spread offenses where the QB is essentially plug and play.

Adding:

Stanford/Wazzu OV 62
Oklahoma -40
Ole Miss -7 (bought the hook)
Texas Tech +115

QB is a really, really hard position to evaluate and develop. All you have to do is look to the NFL for proof of that. Richt had a great run (and fairly unusual in this day and age) having long term QBs in Greene, Stafford and Murray. Guys like that aren't in every class. Nowadays it's almost impossible to get a HS senior to sign with a team, no matter their stature, if the recruit doesn't think he can play early. It's not just UGA having QB issues. Alabama, LSU, Florida, hell most of the SEC. Michigan took a graduate transfer. Same with Oregon and FSU. I understand why the fans are upset, but the reality is that there just aren't that many great QBs to be had. All it takes is one missed eval, one injury, etc. That's the reason behind the proliferation of the spread offenses where the QB is essentially plug and play.

yep, so true:shake:

I fuess I put this here

the SEC champ and B12 champ play every year if NOT in the final 4?

do they take the runners up every year as well?

I am starting to see billboards and I cannot remember how the deal works again

Good points.

I'm taking a chance in 5 of my 6 fantasy lineups for tomorrow with a dirt cheap Kyler Murray at QB. If anybody plays fantasy CFB - tons of value on Murray, Leshun Daniels, Jacques Patrick - frees you up to take any combo of the top WR there are for tomorrow.

[TABLE="class: sched-table"]
<tbody>[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Sep 3[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]@Wisconsin (Lambeau Field)[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-time"]TBA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: sched-date"] Sep 10[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"] Jacksonville State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Sep 17[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]Mississippi State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Sept 24[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]@Auburn[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Oct 1[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]Missouri[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Oct 8[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place bolded"]@Florida[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Oct 15[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]Southern Miss[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-time"]TBA
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Oct 22[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]Ole Miss[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Oct 31[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]Open[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Nov 5[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Nov 12[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place bolded"]@Arkansas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Nov 19[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]South Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: sched-date"]Nov 24[/TD]
[TD="class: sched-place"]@Texas A&M[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

meaty SEC early for the Tigahs

I gotta make Lambeau

FUCKING TAMU.....welcome back, we love the renewed rivalry, SEC loves ya.................DROP THE FUCKING THANKSGIVING DAY SHIT FFS

Back