gps_3 Week 10 SEC Discussion and Plays

Lol Bauta who started qb last game has now requested a move to scout team safety. Richt, time to go pal

Apparently Richt just tweeted Pruitt is in building working diligently to prepare for the vaunted Cats offense

Apparently Richt just tweeted Pruitt is in building working diligently to prepare for the vaunted Cats offense

Saw that. God only knows what is going on but I find it interesting he is responding to message board rumors. Not like him to do that.

The qb washed out of UVA, the backup qb is the starting punter, the starting backup qb now a safety. Safe to say it's a circus. Gotta hope the loss to Bama wont go down as the impetus for a decade of irrelevancy. See Texas '09

Adding:

Oregon -4'
Florida St +12
TCU -4'
Mizzou TT UN 17'
Baylor TT OV 42
UF/Vandy UN 36
Wash/Utah UN 44

Like that Mizzou TT and UF total.

Weird to say but think I prefer McGuire over Golson in the FSU offense. Line seems like a pretty large over reaction to me

Like that Mizzou TT and UF total.

Weird to say but think I prefer McGuire over Golson in the FSU offense. Line seems like a pretty large over reaction to me

I actually made it 12 with Golson. This is a no play for based on PRs, but this is Clemson's first game as #1 and pretty much the biggest game anyone on their team has ever played in or coached in. FSU has the experience and has the luxury of basically having nothing to lose. I can't get the last quarter against ND out of my mind for Clemson either.

All you need to see is this, twink

[video=youtube;Yd16kCM9Swo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd16kCM9Swo[/video]

I actually made it 12 with Golson. This is a no play for based on PRs, but this is Clemson's first game as #1 and pretty much the biggest game anyone on their team has ever played in or coached in. FSU has the experience and has the luxury of basically having nothing to lose. I can't get the last quarter against ND out of my mind for Clemson either.

Gotcha, ya lots of situationals there to like. We finally saw what FSU was capable of with a legit downfield passing game, something I question they have with Golson. They were without Cook and Golson last week and still managed to exceed their average ppg, ypp and well over their passing averages. Perhaps that was a product of not having Cook in there cause I'd give it to him a lot too if I ran that offense, I just don't care for Golson.

Someone(s) is betting the UK/UGA over. Is anyone reading this betting/leaning the over and if so, can you share any of your rationale?

Gotcha, ya lots of situationals there to like. We finally saw what FSU was capable of with a legit downfield passing game, something I question they have with Golson. They were without Cook and Golson last week and still managed to exceed their average ppg, ypp and well over their passing averages. Perhaps that was a product of not having Cook in there cause I'd give it to him a lot too if I ran that offense, I just don't care for Golson.

McGuire has been in this system for years. I have been wanting to see him, as Golson simply holds on to long. Was at the game last week and really was impressed with the running game. We were without two O-lineman and a freshman getting his first significant playing time.

Was hoping you would chime in. That's kinda what i was thinking too, didn't realize that on the OL makes it even more impressive. I played Jacques patrick in most of my fanstasy lineups on Saturday and he absolutely crushed it. He's a LOT more expensive this weekend

I laid money on the Noles too. I know I am a fan, but can't remember the last time we were double digit dogs in conference. We still have an outside chance at the playoffs and should give full effort. Just FYI...last time these two met, McGuire was behind center. Was at that game too. Couldn't sleep for hours.

I laid money on the Noles too. I know I am a fan, but can't remember the last time we were double digit dogs in conference. We still have an outside chance at the playoffs and should give full effort. Just FYI...last time these two met, McGuire was behind center. Was at that game too. Couldn't sleep for hours.

Jimbo has never been a double digit dog

That may be true. I would have to research, would rather trust you. I was speaking more of Noles in general. Either way, wrong conference for this thread.

McGuire has been in this system for years. I have been wanting to see him, as Golson simply holds on to long. Was at the game last week and really was impressed with the running game. We were without two O-lineman and a freshman getting his first significant playing time.
Get to see more talent walking around last week before and after the game?

Have given a few fantasy value plays and thoughts the past couple weeks.

On the early games, went with JW Walsh, Ok St QB, in a couple lineups. Was tough decision for me cause he splits reps but still think good value as he emerged late last game as more than just the red zone option. Guy is a TD machine right now, think this could be last affordable price on him against swiss cheese d in a shooutout. Also really like Luke Falk the Wash St QB, he's expensive but I stacked him with Dom Williams and Gabe Marks on one lineup.

RB options I kinda like Jaylen Walton as a cheap option with the OM renewed run effort and he is a pass catcher to boot. Russell Shell, WVU platoon RB, is a dirt cheap sleeper and also like to go with both WVU RB actually with Wendell Smallwood. Should be able to run for as many yards as they want against TT. Akrum Wadley is anoher RB look for Iowa if Canzeri doesn't go

WR I mentioned having some Wash St guys, Marks and Williams. Doctson was so expensive but he is a machine and stacked him in one with Boykin for a heavy price on the pair. DJ Foster is worth a look for AZ State, gets most of targets for them against bad Wazzou D in a shootout.

TE I went cheap, Jay Rome has a terrible season stat line but he had good looks at 2 TD last week against Florida. Lot of upside. Also Krieger Cole for Iowa against a bad Indiana defense is another cheap option

In the late games, really like my team on Fanduel went with:

QB: Kyler Murray (Texas AM) $7600
RB: Samaje Perine (Oklahoma) $7600
RB: Royce Freeman (Oregon) $9200
WR: Kenny Lawler (Cal) $6100
WR: Calvin Ridley (Bama) $5500
WR: Allen Lazard (Iowa State) $5400
TE: Stephen Anderson (Cal) $3600

Such odd movement just really don't see it either. Would also be interested in UGA TT under, will be 36+

I feel like I was the only person in the world on Florida last week, and I thought it was one of the easiest plays on the board. I feel the same way about the Kentucky/Georgia game this week. Nobody I know is on Kentucky today, and again, it just feels like it's too easy. I guess we'll see, but I'll continue to fade Georgia as long as Richt is the head man, and oddsmakers continue to think they are a good team.

I feel like I was the only person in the world on Florida last week, and I thought it was one of the easiest plays on the board. I feel the same way about the Kentucky/Georgia game this week. Nobody I know is on Kentucky today, and again, it just feels like it's too easy. I guess we'll see, but I'll continue to fade Georgia as long as Richt is the head man, and oddsmakers continue to think they are a good team.

I agree with you. Think my preference would be the under but I expected this line to be 7.5-10 range so I see lotta value as well. Like that it's a dreary noon kickoff too, can't imagine they get much juice from the crowd.

Like that one also, this smells like a 24-3 or 23-7 type game

Greyson Lambert to start for UGA according to SECN

Good for the under.

Another prop was just looking at - Wendell Smallwood OVER 127.5 yards rushing for WVU against TT. I think they run as a team for 300 and he should get 20 totes.

Saw a Fournette prop, O1.5 catches. That jumped out to me, i thought certainly he gets a couple catches a game. Suprisingly, he only has 7 catches this year, multiple no catch games and one game where he had 3, the rest are all 1 catch. Even though the stats don't support it, kinda think the gameplan has to be focused more on him catching it today. Just a gut feel there.

Any thoughts on Henry and Fournette rushing? Saw Henry 143.5 and Fournette at 140.5 respectively..

Mason Rudolph U 303.5 passing yards and U 24.5 completions. Think Walsh gets bulk of snaps

DJ Foster (AZ St) OVER 80.5 rushing+receiving

Derrick Henry OVER .5 catches

Those were the main ones that jumped out to me, GL today buddy

Mason Rudolph U 303.5 passing yards and U 24.5 completions. Think Walsh gets bulk of snaps

DJ Foster (AZ St) OVER 80.5 rushing+receiving

Derrick Henry OVER .5 catches

Those were the main ones that jumped out to me, GL today buddy

Hopefully some people thanked you for your DF suggestions last week. You were all over them like a cheap suit. Smallwood is on my team today for sure.

Haven't looked at any numbers, but sure seems like LSU is a very public dog. Line has been fairly stagnant at that TD #.

Haven't looked at any numbers, but sure seems like LSU is a very public dog. Line has been fairly stagnant at that TD #.

Thought it was interesting, no clue why I was watching any of it but was watching the SMU/Temple preview last night, lol I know - baby needs to hurry up, and they asked the twitterverse which undefeated was most likely to pull upset, Ok St, FSU, or LSU. Was 49% LSU, 40% FSU and 11% Ok St. I was shocked, thought for sure it would be Ok State they are my vote if I gotta take one..

Nice technique anyway, hopefully they can keep it up tonight.

Did I miss the baby update this week? What's the status?

Nice technique anyway, hopefully they can keep it up tonight.

Did I miss the baby update this week? What's the status?

Still no news.. 41 weeks tomorrow, need her to hold off 6 more hours. Thanks for thinking of us :cheers3:

Back