good "over" teams "under" teams??

traderjoe13

Pretty much a regular
last year i leaned pretty hard on indiana over all year and BC on the under. does anyone spot some of those teams this year?!

some overs teams that jump out to me .. virginia, new head coach with some offensive talent to use for once, nice system and a terrible D. and tulsa should be in some shoot outs as well....

penn state looks to be a solid over until the public catches on to their new up tempo style ... im not sure i trust kent state to put up more than 7 points in week one, so this will be a wait and see team... i can hear it now ..... wonder what the over under on how many times kirk herbstreit say says "Spread HD" on gameday by week 3

i'd caution against baylor overs when they play a team with any semblance of a running game. the d line is extremely thin in waco, as is their o line, but if baylor plays a team with a decent running game, they're gonna have a hard time gettin the ball back.

Elbutre88 pressitup :shake:

thanks for the input!! that vandy D in week 1 may be worth a look!

ill keep and eye on baylor

minny hired jay johnson from LouSIANA LAFAYETE they slung it around down there. id imagine if they can pick it up in minny overs could be
:money:

Looking at Navy as a good under team early in the year. Doubt they can get them totaled correctly until a few weeks in and if they have some anomaly games then even beyond that of course.

I would also look at Wyoming as a potentially good under team. They are gonna run a lot, defense sucks but with a lot more experience to where they could outperform expectations easily, especially when those expectations are low.

not to mention some qb that was pretty good and replacing the entire Oline in a timing based offense!!! good catch CC :cheers3:

I was going to mention Cuse also. I'm a Babers believer and probably have them rated too high as a team also. Week 2 against Ville I have slightly under a TD and the GOY line was 11.5 last I checked.

I don't expect Mizzou to show much improvement in their first several games. The question will be if their defense can stop anyone.
Key players lost on both the OL and the DL.

I don't expect Mizzou to show much improvement in their first several games. The question will be if their defense can stop anyone.
Key players lost on both the OL and the DL.

mizoo was an UNDER machine last year for sure!! that O is pretty bad def wait and see on these jokers :popcorn:

Back