Golf Discussion

Played C Champ, M Hughes and J Vegas in 3-ball play yesterday, thinking I had a good read, ended up 1-2. I like this format and 3-ball in particular as most are at good plus money.

Hoping to find a couple of gems today and will post my plays

Played C Champ, M Hughes and J Vegas in 3-ball play yesterday, thinking I had a good read, ended up 1-2. I like this format and 3-ball in particular as most are at good plus money.

Hoping to find a couple of gems today and will post my plays
Terrific, looking fwd to it.

Error up top, yesterday played Cameron Smith, the mullet and not Cameron Champ, the African American.

Going with T Pieters +140 and A Lahiri +160 in round 2 3-ball

Also taking Pieters top 5 finish, +200 and top 10, -125. He finished 4th in Rio

0-2 yesterday, 1-4 in Olympic golf. Futures on Pieters looks dead. Let’s keep the trend going by providing more fade material-

Jazzy J -125 over Arnaus

Haven't watched much Olympics, so tough with the time difference and different channels

Assume golf is live on Golf Channel?

Final round 3-ball plays.

C Connors +125
C Morikawa-125
R Mcilroy +110
Deki +175

would be great to see Deki or Xander take the gold.

7 unders just starting to tee off, tons of action, these guys will try to be throwing darts all round

Thinking at least a couple guys in the -7/8/9 range put down a 65 or 66 type score

And just think if one of the Koreans has a putt for the bronze

Obv is X doesn't shut down he's gonna win this but I'm still curious on the bronze

Time to nestle down but Slovakian Rory Sabbatini has quite the ring to it

Leggo X, finish him!

Man if you don't punch that, I just don't get wtf he was doing there

Amazing he didn't just hit a mound of dirt

Olympics don't allow sponsors, they don't get paid other than travel/accommodations

The fact he just just that might be the biggest missed putt of his career is why this is such bullshit. No it's not. He's your Master's champ Justin

That missed putt sucks, it's home turf, you sound like a buffoon

It's official, if I marry at this point it's Eastern European then I'm going ham on cornhole over there

Justin Leonard is actually good at analysis, like Brick Tamland

Outside of that he just tries so hard and it doesn't work

Like how X’s dad wasn’t wearing his mask and then they said something to him and cut away and then cut back after the putt and he’s wearing the mask.
Such theatrics.

Anyway, can’t wait to watch the playoff!

Back