Golf - 2016

Valspar Championship
Schwartzel +120 over Kuchar

For fun, Streelman to win @ +5700

Easy + money winner. Going to keep plugging away based on similar criteria. Outside of the 0-2 debacle at the Honda Classic it's working pretty damn well.

API
Snedeker -105 over Lieshman

*a bit risky with Sneds recent wd for injury but I'll assume he is healthy. Why would he risk it right before the Masters if not?

BOL with the match-up... this week we are going with Ryan Moore again, almost had it last week, H. Stenson, and Paul Casey

All depends, I get my badges from a friend of mine who is a golf writer and it always is on his schedule. I'm close enough to be able to run down there anytime. Usually go on Tues, par 3 is fun but just sooo crowded ,no fun there. But can say usually get 2 of the 4 days at least. Good friends own the TBonz rest. there on Washington so hang there too. Good place to see clebs. and golfers there. Many frequent the place.

Bad result last week. Traveling after Wednesday so not sure I'll have plays all rounds.

Match Play Wednesday
Kisner -130 over Kjeldson
Dufner +160 over Fowler
Lieshman -130 over Moore
Horshel +105 over Keopka
Schwartzel -140 over Lee

Last edited:
The Masters
Futures: Reed 40-1, Danny Lee 168-1, Dustin Johnson 16-1, Koepka 60-1, Rose 25-1
First Rond Leader: Charlie Hoffman 85.5-1, Kisner 80.5-1

Matchups:
Bubba +110 over Rory
Wiesberger -120 over Englsh
Charlie Hoffman -125 over Shane Lowry
Adam Scott -115 over Mickelson

Last edited:
Thanks guys, what a crazy tournament! The swings in scores/position from day to day were amazing.

Went 3-1 on original plays....and as usual I struggled on my round match ups at 1-2. End result still good with a gain of a little under 1 unit but should have just stuck with my research.

RBC Heritage
Paul Casey +120 over Jason Day
Luke Donald -120 over Jasn Dufner

Yep, I did...fade the #1 OWGR player....at only +120 odds.

Last edited:
Record updated. Was traveling so was limited on time, but was just spinning my wheels with my results. I will see if I can pull a winner off the board this week.

Smiley seemed confident in the presser. Interesting thing he said was that hes only played 9 holes here. You would think going to LSU he would have been here a lot more often. A

Smiley seemed confident in the presser. Interesting thing he said was that hes only played 9 holes here. You would think going to LSU he would have been here a lot more often. A

That was a very surprising comment for sure. Not liking the fact he hasn't even teed off given the weather.

Might be the worst weather tourney all year...might be time for another schedule change.

Yea BAR, timing is terrible for this tournament.

As as for my play, Smiley didn't smile in round 2. That was pathetic!

Let's see if I can break the losing streak. Taking Kuchar -115 over DJ at the Memorial tournament.

US Open

Tournament Plays
J DAY -120 (J DAY vrs R MCILROY)
D JOHNSON +120 (R MCILROY vrs D JOHNSON)
H STENSON -125 (H STENSON vrs B WATSON)
L OOSTHUIZEN EV (L OOSTHUIZEN vrs C SCHWARTZEL)
B HORSCHEL -105 (B HORSCHEL vrs JB HOLMES)
K STREELMAN EV (P KIZZIRE vrs K STREELMAN)

Other Plays
B GRACE -120 (B GRACE vrs C SCHWARTZEL) FIRST ROUND PLAY

Last edited:
Back