Player Finish: T17

Farmers Insurance Open
JB Holmes -105 over Marc Leishman
Units: 1
Result: Win
MOV: MC
Player Finish: T6

Wast Management Open
JB Holmes -135 over Emiliano Grillo (Round 1)
Result: Push
MOV: 0
Player Finish: N/A

Ryan Palmer -105 over Justin Thomas
MOV: MC
Player Finish: T24

AT&T
Phil Mickelson EV over Justin Rose
MOV: 4 shots
Player Finish: 2nd

James Hahn -140 over Ian Poulter
MOV: 7 shots
Player Finish: Cut (+3)

Northern Trust
KJ Choi EV over Jamie Lovemark
MOV: 6 shots
Player Finish: T5

Honda Classic
Brandon Grace -110 over Brooks Koepka
Result: Loss
MOV: n/a
Player Finish: cut

Ben Martin -135 over Cejka (round 2)
MOV: -2
Player Finish: n/a

WGC @ Doral
RC Bello -130 vs Fitzpatrick
MOV: 7 shots
Player Finish: T-11

Valspar Championship
Schwartzel +120 over Kuchar
Player Finish: 1st

API
Snedeker -105 over Leishman
MOV:
Player Finish:

Dell WGC Match Play
W Kisner -130 over Kjeldson
W Dufner +160 over Fowler
P Lieshman -130 over Moore
L Horshel +105 over Keopka
W Schwartzel -140 over Lee

Shell Houston Open
Brown +105 over Lowry
Player Finish: N/A

The Masters
Bubba +110 over Rory (LOSS)
Wiesberger -120 over Englsh (WIN)
Charlie Hoffman -125 over Shane Lowry (WIN)
Adam Scott -115 over Mickelson (WIN)
Round 2, Lowry -125 over Holmes (LOSS)
Round 3, Langer -110 over Love (WIN)
Round 4, Matsuyuam -105 over Dustin Johnson (LOSS)

RBC Heritage
Paul Casey +120 over Jason Day (LOSS)
Luke Donald -120 over Jasn Dufner (WIN)

Valero Texas Open
Kuchar -110 over Grace (LOSS)
------------------------------------------------

Hyundai tournament of champions

patrick reed +140 over jason day 72 holes

Last edited:
Sony Open

Probably won't hit any of these but like to play for fun. My pick to win based on value is Cameron Smith at +8000.

Snedeker -115 over Adam Scott
Playing on Sneds continuing his good form on the island and expecting a little rust from Scott.

Howell III -115 over Grillo

Last edited:
Nice start on both.

I also played Sneds first round against Kisner...push lol

Damn that sucks both guys played well. I'm a little worried about Howell after following his round 2 play-by-play. Not crisp today.

Sony Open

Probably won't hit any of these but like to play for fun. My pick to win based on value is Cameron Smith at +8000.

Snedeker -115 over Adam Scott
Playing on Sneds continuing his good form on the island and expecting a little rust from Scott.

Howell III -115 over Grillo

Nice week again.

Thanks guys. This week is a little tougher with new courses on the rotation. Additionally, I don't really like tournaments where you play multiple courses. Regardless, I found some plays...couldn't narrow them down so going to play all 3 for 1/2 a normal play.

Lovemark -120 over Lahiri
Varner -105 over Kaufmann
Palmer -105 over Na

Last edited:
This goes against a few principals but pulling the trigger anyway.

JB Holmes -135 over Grillo 1st round

Also, a 72 hole matchup. Take
Palmer -105 over Thomas

Last edited:
Any thoughts this week? Thinking about fading Taylor, was hoping for a different matchup though.

I keep finding myself wanting to fade Bubba, but having some second thoughts. Both Rose and Matsuyama look like options against Bubba. Still researching others.

Im not seeing Taylor in any match ups yet, who do you see him paired against? I do think after all he has been through and winning AT&T like he did he is set to struggle this week.

Yuel-Noh the way he mc 2 weeks ago then wd prior to the event last week makes me think he might be injured.

Any thoughts this week? Thinking about fading Taylor, was hoping for a different matchup though.

I like this....No way he's come down from his high yet.

Hope you've been well man. Golf is in such an epic place right now.

I have JB Holmes, Jimmy W,Sergio and Bill Haas to win...Usually play 3-4 golfers every week to win and then some match ups...BOL this week.:cheers3:

Northern Trust
KJ Choi EV over Jamie Lovemark

Likely another play or two...still eyeing a play against Bubba

Lucky I couldn't find a matchup I liked against Bubba, because they all would have lost! Damn, I was wrong on him, but did end up 1-0 on the tournament so no complaints here.

The Florida swing begins this week and one must change their mindset in capping as it's a different style of golf compared to what we've seen on the West coast so far this year. I'll weight more heavily toward course history instead of current form. Picks to come in a few days.

Nice work.

i can't take a trick at the moment. Had Leishman last week 125-1, week before Burmeister 34-1, before that Andy Sullivan 26-1, Jimmy Walker 30-1 and before that Pieters 60-1 and Luiten 80-1. All finished top 5

Nice work.

i can't take a trick at the moment. Had Leishman last week 125-1, week before Burmeister 34-1, before that Andy Sullivan 26-1, Jimmy Walker 30-1 and before that Pieters 60-1 and Luiten 80-1. All finished top 5

Good news is your capping is solid! Stick with it you will hit one sooner than later. I don't think I hit one winner last year on futures, but I always play the long shots. Not worth laying 6-1 or 8-1 on the PGA tour these days...too much talent. I'm like you it appears and like to have at least 20-1.

Nothing but a stinker last week, 0-2. Will see what this week brings but am going to try and focus in on one play.

Nice work.

You be sniffin...

You be sniffin...

Nothings changed. Danny Willett last weekend at 70-1. The week before Peter Uihlein led after the 2nd and 3rd rounds, finished T4 at 33-1, and Graeme McDowell 5th at 66-1. Just need one to get over the line

Nothings changed. Danny Willett last weekend at 70-1. The week before Peter Uihlein led after the 2nd and 3rd rounds, finished T4 at 33-1, and Graeme McDowell 5th at 66-1. Just need one to get over the line
Willett missed a few easy ones too. Bummer.

Damn Alan, maybe you should be playing top 5 finishes! Who do you like it to win this week?

Well done.

Fun tourney to watch..some twists and turns...a lot different than before it was a WGC event and the reno's...

Thanks BAR. Started out slow but turned out to be an easy winner. Will get summary updated at some point but trying to land a play before tomorrow.

Valspar Championship
Schwartzel +120 over Kuchar

For fun, Streelman to win @ +5700

Last edited:
Back