Golden Contender: Tuesday Interleague Power System Play

golden contender

Pretty much a regular
The MLB Play is on Pittsburgh at 7:05 eastern. Since 2004 home favorites off a home win that scored 5 or more runs are 14-2 vs an opponent off a home favored win that scored 10 or more runs and had 0 errors. Texas is 1-5 on the road vs a lefty, 1-5 on the road off a home game, 4-14 on Tuesdays and 1-5 with rest. The Pirates have won 6 of 6 in the series an 23 of 30 at home vs a team with a .400 or less road win percentage. They are 9-1 at home vs A.L. Teams and 5-1 home off a home win. Brault has won 4 of 5 at home and Sampson has lost 5 of his last 7. No element of surprise here as the Pirates saw Sampson last week in Texas. Look for the Pirates to have Texas walking the plank tonight. For the MLB play. Play on the Pirates. GC

Brault isn't even a starter, and will most likely be out by the 3rd inning so I'm not sure how you account for that in this trend. It will be mostly a bullpen game. One thing I do know is that the Pirates for one reason or another are killer in IL play past 2 seasons.

Brault isn't even a starter, and will most likely be out by the 3rd inning so I'm not sure how you account for that in this trend. It will be mostly a bullpen game. One thing I do know is that the Pirates for one reason or another are killer in IL play past 2 seasons.

I doubt he cares lol

Don’t necessarily disagree (honestly didn’t even cap this game) but man you post some the most arbitrary and oddball trends!!

Like this one for instance, “home fav off a home win where they scored 5 or more are 14-2 vs a opponent off a home fav win where they scored 10 or more and had no errors” ?

No disrespect intended but how the hell you even come up w something like that to check out?? And how the heck does that matter? Maybe I’m crazy but I have a incredibly hard time connecting the dots here to why those things would influence this game? I’m not much into trends in general and certainly not saying my way any better, I’m just incredibly curious as to the thinking of why this would impact tonight’s game?

Don’t necessarily disagree (honestly didn’t even cap this game) but man you post some the most arbitrary and oddball trends!!

Like this one for instance, “home fav off a home win where they scored 5 or more are 14-2 vs a opponent off a home fav win where they scored 10 or more and had no errors” ?

No disrespect intended but how the hell you even come up w something like that to check out?? And how the heck does that matter? Maybe I’m crazy but I have a incredibly hard time connecting the dots here to why those things would influence this game? I’m not much into trends in general and certainly not saying my way any better, I’m just incredibly curious as to the thinking of why this would impact tonight’s game?

Hellooooo Dan you're back! Where'd you go man I needed a shoulder to cry on after Sunday night lol

Hellooooo Dan you're back! Where'd you go man I needed a shoulder to cry on after Sunday night lol

Lol. I got killed on that game. Didn’t really bet more than usual but had a sizable parlay w blues/cards. I actually went to hedge but fuckin thing started sooner than I thought Sunday night baseball typically did. Lol. Oh yea I played the under too, whoops. Lol.

We back home now so all will be ok, apparently home field gonna be a thing for us this season! Lol. I like cards as dogs and under tonight, I think Hudson is starting to come around. Kid just needs to trust his stuff and throw strikes, he has such good movement and super heavy sinker just throw the bitch at middle of plate and watch guys pound it into the ground!!!

Did you see hicks strike out Harper and Hoskins last night? Straight filthy! His pitches were moving so much the stupid ump starred at several strikes. Think he threw 5 strikes to Harper before striking him out!! Lol

I remember the year where we were awful at home compared to on the road. One of those weird quirks that seems to come from nowhere like Carlos‘ first-inning problems lol

I remember the year where we were awful at home compared to on the road. One of those weird quirks that seems to come from nowhere like Carlos‘ first-inning problems lol

I was thinking same, off top of my head I’d say last few years I don’t think we been much different home/away, could be wrong tho. This year they seem to be drastically better at home. Not this series, the offense is really slumping the last week or so. Even those nats Games we won pretty much every game we had 1 big inning than whole bunch of nothing the other 8 innings. I was starting to worry then cause obviously that not a sustainable way to win., I see we brought gregerson into the mix and throwing him out there freaking daily, that will surely cost us some wins sooner than later. Another roster desicion that based off overpaying someone rather than whether he helps us win games. Stupid.

I’ve never really understood why home field would mean much in baseball other than fields that play small or big and a team builds to fit that park, besides those things no clue why it would matter? Maybe sleeping in your bed or just having to do family thing at home while they can party it up on road! Lol

I was thinking same, off top of my head I’d say last few years I don’t think we been much different home/away, could be wrong tho. This year they seem to be drastically better at home. Not this series, the offense is really slumping the last week or so. Even those nats Games we won pretty much every game we had 1 big inning than whole bunch of nothing the other 8 innings. I was starting to worry then cause obviously that not a sustainable way to win., I see we brought gregerson into the mix and throwing him out there freaking daily, that will surely cost us some wins sooner than later. Another roster desicion that based off overpaying someone rather than whether he helps us win games. Stupid.

I’ve never really understood why home field would mean much in baseball other than fields that play small or big and a team builds to fit that park, besides those things no clue why it would matter? Maybe sleeping in your bed or just having to do family thing at home while they can party it up on road! Lol

With the way Dexter turned things around i‘m afraid that we‘re going to see even more playing losers based on how much we overpaid them lol

I‘d think home games are more annoying. Gotta find tix for Uncle Tom and little Benny too!

Back