Give me "PROPS"

2daBank

Voice of Reason
went 3-2 last week but felt like could have easily been 4-1 or even 5-0, lets see if we can do better today!!

ark/bama

Robinson ov 84.5 rush yards.. the way to attack hogs defense is to run it right at their 3 man fronts, saban should be in bad mood still from the lsu game and that usually means getting his rb going! all we need is for him to get his normal amount of carries vs sec competition and he should go for over 100! THIS IS MY FAV BY FAR do with that what ya like, i keyed him in bunch of parlays.

msu/osu

thorne over 1.5 pass tds.. taking a shot that osu gonna do everything in their power to take walker away, just need a 1st half td off play action then hopefully game script in 2nd half is gonna demand they have to throw..

reed ov 68.5 rec yards.. see above

i played stroud over passing yards but small cause number had already went up from the 311.5 i wrote down.

uva/pit

pickett ov 2.5 pass tds... what can i say, pickett the man and this should be a shootout, hopefully it doesnt take ot for this to cash again but certainly could happen!

addison over 82.5 rec yards

wayne ov 54.5 rec yards

i got a few more in the night games ill post here in a little bit,, gl everyone..

asu/ducks

Brown ov 202.5 passing yards.. i expect utes will do everything they can to slow down the ducks run game, i dont think they can do that without bringing extra guys into the box. Ducks dont ask brown to do a ton but the games they have needed him i thought he been perfectly adequate, i liked him at BC as well, if utes do as i suspect this number should be pretty easy for him to reach..

Brown ov1.5 passing tds +150.. only playing this for the plus money and playing it smaller than the yards,.

FYI nailor is out. Like Reed over a lot now

nice,, way i saw it he hasnt played for awhile so either way at this point thorne and reed have built up a good chemistry, plus i think they will be throwing a lot in the 4th qrtr so figured there be enough to go around if he did play.. i could make the case be better if Nailor played cause he would draw some the coverage to him, hopefully threat of the run game accomplishes that tho!!

pro tip if you are like me and love to spruce up your morning coffee to start the day!!

normally i go with shot or 2 of bailys and then a shot and a half (or 2 depending on cup size and mood) of whisky (gentleman jack lately). But Baileys is freaking way overpriced if ya ask me, shit is wonderful but 20 something a 5th is stupid!! anyways this time of year your local grocery store should carry a variety of egg nogs, never knew i liked that shit till saw it on sale few years back and discovered it goes just as well in the coffee as Baileys does and it only cost like 7-8 bucks a 5th!! i dont mind spending the money on certain things but what is essentially my coffee creamer i feel a lot better at 8 bucks than 23 when i really cant tell the difference!!! i always get pissed when one day in middle of january it will all a sudden be gone!! lol

i just saved ya enough money to parlay all those props!! lol.. obviously cant make one big parlay since so many in the same game, we didnt have a ton of games with many guys to choose from today, kinda sucked.

Back