Giolito and Keller

First game is Yanks 1. Think I am skipping as I would like to reduce day games
Means vs Thornton looks good Means on 5 3.43 Means at night 2.70
Thornton on 5 5.06 at night 5,92 1-5 I am a fan of games where I have the edge and I do like Means Maybe just first 5 will look
If Lambert would be having first game at Colorado seems to help the over

Houston Milwaukee has some appeal. Houston bats are getting stronger with Yordan who hit a home run with a man on and took a walk but think Milwaukee has an edge in bat strength but pitching looks one sided will try and see ump before locking in
Need to study
San Diego?

Last edited:
Hearing talk on Arizona and Philadelphia. I am not a fan of Arrieta but with Demuth 23 innings an ERA 1.17
Last game in 2o16

Fiers for Oakland on 4 days rest 7.64 ERA
Oakland 6-4 on Tuesday Tampa 7-2
On a 1 game sample Fiers about 2.64 era with Rackley

Washington seems set for another crush today Big over ump that gets along with Washington pitcher. Probably at least RL. None of the trends with Washington make any sense any more

Last edited:
Betting against Paxton. Vargas on 5 18.1 innings .98 ERA. Neither starter has any history with ump
Not a fan of Leake playing on 5 16.2 innings ERA 9.18. Before I make a bet here I will see the ump and his relation with both starters

Both starters in NY have best catchers. Added bet first half under

Last edited:
Reasoning was Archer was good with the ump and Folty had a catcher over a 6 ERA with

Dropping Minn game. Unfortunate great ump for Leake
Not only great for Leake but garbage for Minn

Last edited:
NP. Things going well but Washington game is strange. My guy is on best rest and has good history with the ump and we are down?

NP. Things going well but Washington game is strange. My guy is on best rest and has good history with the ump and we are down?
CHW have a sneaky good offense. Corbin has had a ton of trouble on the road this season 5.02/1.57 - however Banuelos should be ripe to give up some more against a Nats offense that has been near the top of the league over the past 2 weeks or so.

Banuelos has thrown 44 pitches. 46 pitches is when things get real juicy for him. Let's see what happens next 2 innings.

1560300916672.png

In his career, by inning:

1560301029489.png

No going to cry. Mets pure money Baltimore solid win Houston was playing it soft till Peacock got a fine ump and then I increased the ML and added RL
No complaints

Back