Giants/Packers

I couldn't wait to see a DAL/NE Super Bowl.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and selecting the favorites as the given. I thought we knew better than that?

Not much to add, already hit GB -6.5. Waiting and watching the NE line. I want to hit NE, but will wait to see if the SD people bet it down further.

A Favre/Patriots Super Bowl would just be great. I bet it would be one of the highest rated super bowls ever. If the Packers won though Favre would have to think about going out on top right there, no matter how well he is playing

I mean, if LT and Rivers are playing, the Chargers are a better team than the Jags, right? So +14.5 is good value, no?

Concur with this statement, esp since NE was coming off of a bye vs Jax and they won't be here.

It's really hard to type this, but the Chargers actually need Rivers to play more than they need LT to play. <!-- / message -->

6 of the Giants loses were to four playoff teams
washington (out in first round)
cowboys 2 times ( beat them this week)
packers ( upset next week?)
patriots (upset?????????)

what are the odds of the Giants going on the road and win 11 games and setting a new road record?

i am a Giants fan and i'm having a feeling that the Giants could upset the packers next week and then beat patriots for the superbowl.
peyton and then eli...perfect movie material.

Why not? The Steelers did it ! Ofcoarse, this is New England, not Seattle.

I've telling my friends & family since mid-season that Farve was going to the S.B. this year & they all thought I was crazy....I bet they all eat their words.....he is going & yes...ALL.... THE.... WAY!!!!!!

Back