GGG vs Geale, Jennings/Perez, etc.

Well now I've seen the worst fight in the fucking world. Glove change in the middle of the fight? Absolute fucking embarassment.

I am very happy that this Showbox card is working hard for horrific card of the year. Guarantees us outstanding cards for tomorrow.

This fight is simple... Soro is quite possibly the worst feinting fighter I've ever seen in my life. If he had a feint at all he would've touched Douglas in this fight.

LMAO Soro complete disgrace. Has his man hurt badly, totally gassed out, just following him around the ring unconcerned about finishing.

I love how Antoine is too stupid to realize he's in a close dog fight and tries to shake and bake a last round he desperately needs to win.

I watched seven fights tonight. All were shit shows, but I was drinking, so it was forgivable. Tomorrow better deliver. I have quality BBQ on the line, otherwise I'm coming to muscle up on Twink.......

BTW Jab I was just fucking with you regarding the Davis/Douglas thing:rofl:

I went to bed as well...was D the right call?

LOL. I honestly didn't think anything of it. Not the first time I've screwed someone's name all up, lol.

The worst part is, I start here and just copy/paste my plays everywhere else. So I screwed it up across 4 forums and twitter. Never noticed it, lol. By the time I did, I just said fuck it lol.

The worst part is, I start here and just copy/paste my plays everywhere else. So I screwed it up across 4 forums and twitter. Never noticed it, lol. By the time I did, I just said fuck it lol.

Hey, at least you'll have no worries about Fury somehow finding a way to burn you today.

Hahaha. Tell me about it. Now I've just gotta wait for them to cancel the bets. They still haven't returned my money from the Fury/Chisora bet.

no one thinks Geale has a shot here?

I think he'll be very competitive early on. Just don't think he has the power to keep GGG off him and it's only a matter of time before you get touched to the body if you can't keep GGG off you.

I hope the ring tonight is as small as the FNF ring was last night. :cool:

Read somewhere on the twitter that Perez is at the heaviest he's ever been, and Jennings is the lightest he's ever been. Don't know if it was mentioned already

Jennings by decision +100 1u. Apologize in advance if someone trips during the ring walk and they cancel the fight.

Back