GGG vs Canelo

118-110 never forget

What a cunt...one guy forced the backing up, one guy physically backed up every round. Not enough booze or anything else to make me see different.

2 different professional judges
12 rounds of boxing
10 point differential between the cards
1 fucked up sport

The thing with the scorecards is the other 2 judges had the third round wrong too.

Among other things...

And the chick had the first 4 rounds right...then it all went bad till the end...

If she scores it right, after looking again, then that is also 114-114.

The thing with the scorecards is the other 2 judges had the third round wrong too.

Among other things...

And the chick had the first 4 rounds right...then it all went bad till the end...

If she scores it right, after looking again, then that is also 114-114.

often times us boxing heads get to the point of.....Well, right result! Do not care how happened

kinda how i feel now

but the 118 is shit////// pure

You watch the next time they fight, GGG will be an even bigger favorite. That's how much he dominated that fight Saturday night.

No reason for a new thread but wow at Andre Ward hanging it up. Good for him at the height of his career...just shocking tbh

No reason for a new thread but wow at Andre Ward hanging it up. Good for him at the height of his career...just shocking tbh
Yeah good for him. I'm sure financially he's set so why take a chance with your health getting punched for a living. And he goes out undefeated!

And LOL. Kovalev saying Andre retired cause he didn't want to fight him again. WTF, he took your ass out twice including a TKO last fight. The last thing he is, is afraid of you.

Last edited:
Very
I respect his decision.....I wonder if it sticks. As you know, boxers are notorious for unretiring

Back