GGG vs Canelo

Crazy that this is prolly the fight of our lifetime but Conor/Floyd is getting the pub. Can't wait for this one

Obviously Manny/Floyd 5 years earlier would have trumped this but I can't think of another one that comes close...maybe Tyson/Lewis but Mike was well past his prime. This one is by far the greatest I can think of and of course Dana had to take the spotlight, but boxing still has 3 weeks after this weekend to church it up.

Obviously Manny/Floyd 5 years earlier would have trumped this but I can't think of another one that comes close...maybe Tyson/Lewis but Mike was well past his prime. This one is by far the greatest I can think of and of course Dana had to take the spotlight, but boxing still has 3 weeks after this weekend to church it up.

Lil Mac vs Tyson has to be the most anticipated fight of all time.

All the running behind Doc on his bike, training, the build up

I mean Lil Mac win against Soda Popinski then win against Sandman, Super Macho Man.
Just the path Lil Mac had to take to get the fight w/ Tyson

Last edited:
These dudes are in shape. Ready to go. I'm getting pumped for this fight. Will be at work tomorrow so hopefully I can find a link to this. If I do I'll post it here.

Where's twink? We need a boxing guy's take on this fight. Hopefully he didn't get busted at some airport.

Most random group came together to pitch in for this, guessing we'll be gambling round by round

I'm looking. Can't find shit. Bunch of links where you have to sign up for shit. Fuck that.

Still looking but it's looking grim. Hopefully somebody can find a link and post it.

After it loads up, you gotta carefully click the little "x" to close the stuff covering the picture.

Back