*****Genius NFL Playoffs * Divisionals *****

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

Baltimore +7 over Patriots. Pats are coasting and the last 2 they played were bad games. Lost to Bills and beat Jets by 1 point. Pats were out-gained in both of those debacles and could be in for a loss if they play that way again.

Seattle -10.5 over Carolina. Carolina has improved but up in Seattle they have no chance at winning. The points mean little as they will find it impossible to stay close.

Colts +7 over Ponies. Denver seems to have lost a lot since early in the season. :last 6 games were all close when playing teams with a winning record, and the only easy game was against Oakland. Luck has a chip on his shoulder to beat Payton, and it could happen in Mile High.

Cowboys +6 over Cheese Heads.
If there is one team that can play in the cold its Dallas. I cant downplay the Packer loss at Buffalo. Even though this game is in Green Bay, this could be another shocker with Dallas coming out a winner.

Pats always play the Jets close and I don't think they gave a shit about the Bills game…I lean Pats, but Ravens front 7 worries me a bit. They may be able to rattle Tommy Uggs

bol CG!

Gl this week genius! Agree with ravens and lean Colts

Thanks LEX. Hope we sweep

Pats always play the Jets close and I don't think they gave a shit about the Bills game…I lean Pats, but Ravens front 7 worries me a bit. They may be able to rattle Tommy Uggs

bol CG!

Steve Smith will decide this outcome. He either gets deep or the ravens get beat. GL this week.

Back