**** Genius AFC/NFC Conference Championship Games****

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

4-0 last week
5 Dimes Lines @ 10.40 pm Sunday. Thanks!

Green Bay +8.5 (5 units) (-125) and ML +270 (2 units) over Seattle.

Crazy lines for both games. So what we have here is the Packers are getting only 2.5 less points than what Carolina got last week in Seahawks land? LOL
The best quarter back in the whole NFC is getting 8.5 points?!? Rodgers could cover this line on a crutch. Too much is being said about his leg issue.
Who ever thought up this number is crazy. Green Bay is only better than Carolina by 2.5 points. AAAAAhahahahaha.

The Hawks did not dominate that game against Carolina even with two weeks to get ready.
They are not the dominating team they were last year in any way.
Its all Green Bay for me.
I would have made the same play if Dallas was going there as well.

Indianapolis +8 (-140) (5 Units) and ML +250 (2 units) over New England.

Pats were over rated against the Ravens and its going on again with the Colts.

Colts are absolutely the best defense at this time of the entire AFC. Shut down Payton to only 160 yds!

One dimension Pats are in trouble and should have lost to Ravens. Colts are far more dangerous than Baltimore offensively and will be far better on defense than what the Ravens could bring. Colts are healthy on defense for the first time since mid October.

Genius: First, 4-0 divisional, props.

Now, Rodgers is hobbled and cant move in the pocket. His O line did a great job yesterday, but Dallas basically rushed only 4 all day and they were not able to get pressure on him. Had they gotten more pressure on him (or the Dez play been different) we would have seen a different outcome. Of course, thats not what happened.

Question #1 do you disagree with my assumption above re Rodgers inability to move and he was not pressured? #2 If not why not? #3 If you agree, don't you think Seattle's D will do a much better job?

Thanks in advance

Agree with both. Gl to us

Lets go Lex!
Genius: First, 4-0 divisional, props.

Now, Rodgers is hobbled and cant move in the pocket. His O line did a great job yesterday, but Dallas basically rushed only 4 all day and they were not able to get pressure on him. Had they gotten more pressure on him (or the Dez play been different) we would have seen a different outcome. Of course, thats not what happened.

Question #1 do you disagree with my assumption above re Rodgers inability to move and he was not pressured? #2 If not why not? #3 If you agree, don't you think Seattle's D will do a much better job?

Thanks in advance

His ability to move is actually not that big of a deal. Besides that - a week to get better will help the issue, IMO/ Now his O-line knows he's not going to be moving as much as usual and I see this as a way to predict how to change some blocking schemes on offense. Remember bones, this is the NFL and a team like Green Bay is always going to find ways to score. They are able to run and have the best QB on the field for this one. Like I said in my story, I would have bet Dallas if they had been here.

The Seahawks aren't the same team as last year and the Packers are better from a year ago. NO SB for the Hawks IMO. I don't think they have as good a defense as you may perceive. And if you think that they dominated the weak Panthers, I think they were exposed a bit. Carolina has no offense compared to GB and Seattle has a very over rated offense in general. Take away the int pick 6 from last week and the Hawks win by 7. At home that is a joke. Thats why this line is so inflated. I don't think that home field is as good as many think when it comes to point spreads.
Packers were beaten in week one and losing to any team 2 times in a season is hard, especially when you have a winning team coming into game 2. The line in Seattle then was 4.5. Now its doubled. Both teams have long lists of players on I-R but Seattle's is much longer.
Cowboys beat them in week 6 and that game was much more farther apart than the score. Seattle went up an a blocked punt for 7 and a fg made it 10-0. Dallas blew them out and went on a 30-13 run, in Seattle! Cowboys held them to 9 first downs! Now the Hawks lost WR Richardson and that won't help.

I think Dallas got cheated out of a TD that could have won it in GB, but Romo was still held to only 170 yds all day. Rodgers passed for 300 on a bad leg against a very solid Cowboy defense and I don't see the Hawks doing any better this time.

On side note: In the Colts game, watch what they do on defense to NE now that they are healthy.

BOL on who ever you play bones.:shake:

Back