Games Im betting Sat Sept 2....

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
Season YTD: 2-0

For those that dont know - I flat bet. So these are in no particular order, they are just the games that I have already bet for Saturday:

Saturday games:

1. Akron +17
2. Cal +2
3. Navy -11.5
4. Hawaii +16
5. Wash St +14.5

GL all

:cheers:

I like Navy a lot!
beer.gif
I'm trying to implement your MM system into my betting this season. Good luck with these.

I would recommend getting more chalk in your diet, but since Cal should certainly be the favorite, I guess I can make an exception (lol)

best of luck and nice 2-0 beginning on your season (laying chalk by the way)

Sorry guys - typo alert - CAL should read MINUS 2 instead of PLUS 2.

I didnt get the good line.

Cal -2.

Hey Van, nice Duckman avatar, always brought me luck last year, ha ha ha...

With you on all but Akron, GL to a profitable weekend my man...

bull's coattailing rule # 3. - Drop any game where you will be fading vanzack. So I'm dropping East Carolina.
One of these days I'll post a thread on my coattailing rules.

bull said:
bull's coattailing rule # 3. - Drop any game where you will be fading vanzack. So I'm dropping East Carolina.
One of these days I'll post a thread on my coattailing rules.

Well thats a very nice compliment.

Here is my reasoning to take Navy over ECU:

1. Navy returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball. I know QB lamar owens is gone, but 4 O lineman return to a running only attack.

2. ECU allowed 218 yards against per game last year (112 in the ncaa). They only return 6 starters from this pathetic rushing defense.

3. Early in the year, the offenses of teams like Navy that primarily rush are ahead of other teams.

4. Pinkney is a weapon for ECU but Navy returns 9 starters on defense and ECU has very few weapons on offense.

It all spells a big navy win for me.

:shake:

Back