Games 2's Thread

Like all of those as well for Tuesday. Favs are 6-4 so far to start the playoffs with two of those losses being in the Houston series where one could argue that it was as much a pick em as anything else. So basically the "better" team has won 9 of the first 10 games with only the Spurs not covering with their SU win. Now we get some discounts on game 2's and you've got to like the favorites chances to keep rolling. On the Hornets game I'll be waiting (hoping) for the Hornets to get down again in the 1st qtr and betting the running line at plus money. GL tonight.

i am a lil biased towards the mavs team, but yet hesitant to take the hornets here. i am a rockets fan but easily took the jizz 2nd half to net me a +6 unit night. 4 from ball 2 from bases. hey marlo i'm 3-0 on cubs games i'll PM you if you want me to. i have a friend who follows the cubs and caps them well.

i like orlando and the over. i hate the spurs, which means i should bet them. on all three with you. staying away from NO.

how can you not like PHILLY +10? does detroit come out with a vengeance? i don't think they come out so much like they want to kill philly and win by +10 or +20. they are gonna do whatever it takes to get the win. that's all that matters. so i don't see a DD win by pistons here. i'm hitting philly +10 now.

Tuesday Picks

Orlando -5.5 -110 4 units
Orlando over 198.5 -110 2 units

Well, first we get a discounted line after game one. Game opened at 6.5 but is now at this current number. Thats just fine with me. I unerstand that Orlando is not going to come out with the fir they had the other day but lets not read too much into the Raptors comeback though. Thats typical NBA. Its a typical defaltion after a hot start. The fact is Orlando is just a much better team. This series IMO now will go only 5 games. Possibly six but I really think the Raps only win is Game 3. Toronto didn't exactly come into he playoffs playing well. I lik how Lewis played Bosh at times. Really frustrated him. I know Chris will adjust and should be a bit better but thats the playoffs-adjustments. They'll be everywhere. The good part of Game one is that Jameer Nelson was assertive and played great. If they play Detroit next round he'll get exposed as he usually does but against the Raptor guards he can be quite effective in my estimation. Howard is too much inside. He got his first playoff "lesson" last year and now he gets a series where he can just "dominate". That opens it up for the Orlando wing players. I think Orlando coasts here. I missed the over in game one but get a reasonable number still for game two. The Raptors shot under 40 percent and still got 100. There will be plenty of FT opportunities here. Magic cruise 112-99

New Orleans -3.5 -110 2 units

The Hornets showed their jitters for sure on Saturday night. It was to be expected. Other than Peja and Mo Pete this team doesn't really have the playoff experience. The second half was beautiful. Chris Paul totally controlled that game and I couldn't have been more impressed. I do give think the Mavs will come out hard. The shenanigans with dirk and the Honets players will have them fired up. I just don' think the Mavs can match up well. They don't have anyone athletic or talented enough to guard CP3 or Chandler. The result is those guys perform well and the pick and roll opens things up for David West. Hornets 98-88

San Antonio -2 -110 2 units

Phoenix is the sexy pick and they played great the other night. Timmay had no trouble whatsoever against the Suns "powerful" (lol) frontline. The Suns really cannot guard Manu either. I still think this is a long series..the rest was needed both ways for sure but I think SA is still the better team here. Phoenix defense is better but I like the Spurs to control this game and break away in the 4th. Another game where we get a nice line on the favorite afte it got bet down from 3.5 to 2. Spurs tighten up late for a 95-86 win

GL, I can almost guarantee no one will like the Spurs bet. Thats fine and BOL.

My thoughts exactly... :popcorn:

Thanks guys. If I have anything for Wednesday it will be postd by 4:00 est this afternoon. Still reviewing the card.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=component_head vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD noWrap>CRIS LINE MOVEMENTS </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=rt_railbox_border2 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0_sub vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD noWrap align=left width="15%" colSpan=2></TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="17%" colSpan=2>Money Line</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="17%" colSpan=2>Spread</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="17%" colSpan=2>Total</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="17%" colSpan=2>1st Half</TD><TD noWrap align=middle width="17%" colSpan=2>2nd Half</TD></TR><TR class=bg0_sub vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>Date</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Time</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Fav</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Dog</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Fav</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Dog</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Over</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Under</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Fav</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Dog</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Fav</TD><TD noWrap align=middle>Dog</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bg2 noWrap>04/22</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap align=right>10:14am</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>UTH XX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>HOU XX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>UTH-8.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>HOU+8.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>181 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>181 </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Interesting. Bit surprising that Pinny hasn't released a line yet. I think I'll be on Houston in the 1st qtr. A very interesting stat covering the last 9 playoff games between these teams. The road team is 8-1 ATS in the 1st qtr with 7 of those 8 being SU 1st quarter wins. I really think the Jazz have the ability to come out flat thinking this series is over. Might even see a 3 for a 1st qtr line.

You guys have more confidence than me in N.O.

I still have huge questions about that team and Dallas's enormous experience advantage.

I think Dallas plays a sharp game and grinds out a win tonight, but very little value IMO so no play for me.

You guys have more confidence than me in N.O.

I still have huge questions about that team and Dallas's enormous experience advantage.

I think Dallas plays a sharp game and grinds out a win tonight, but very little value IMO so no play for me.

The more I think about it the more I realize they have plenty of time to shit themselves this series. I've got alot of confidence that it'll be 2-2 after 4 and at that point the playoff experience or inexperience (however you want to call it) will become a factor.

Value seems to lie in the Hornets at that #.

Kidd is a dramatically approaching retirement. Harris was alot better than this bumb. Kidd's always stunk... I love watching him struggle to stay with Paul for 2 or even 3 steps... after that he's no where in the picture.

With Kidd there's no way.... wife beating ugly oreo cookie.

Lets keep it rolling..I said plays by 4:00 yesterday..was still undecided...

Wednesday Game 2's

LA Lakers -7.5 -110 3 units

lets see...best teanm in the west versus one of the worst defensive teams ever..and I get a discounted price..granted Pau was awesome game one..should continue...mamba will shoot better..expect another blowout...Lakers 120-104

yEAH bAR THOSE Magic could have covered easy, but did not, Calderone and the Raps were on fire late-- Gl oN lakers I have them for the series on a big parlay so I will let it ride, but i may take it also on the spread if you think it is good, I think I will thanks buddy

5-2 +6.35

Magic had their runs...but could not sustain..coulda been an unreal night

forreal.. i'm kicking myself for not hedging out of my 4 team round robin.. magic ruined what could've been a sick sick night..

i'm backing the hometown lakers tmrw.. need the machine to lead the bench mob from beyond the arc. GL mr. reno ..

crud .. i cant bet the lakers .... hate them too much ( 99 percent of it is kobe ). ....... hate them more than i love money. And tailing you in NBA is don juan to money.

gl though BAR

B.A.R., not backing your boys? Looks like a great bet, not?

Heres the thing. Every game this year between detroit and Philly has been a grind it out close game. I believe biggest margin has been 8 points. Now, I can see Detroit putting together an awesome performance but I wouldn't chance it with my money. Now, a first qtr and first half play may be in order...I think Phillyroom is going pretty big on one or both of those.

Yeah, you're right, that is what have been holding me back. Still, have a really good feeling about this one (and with my recent luck, that means that Sixers will win by DD)...

the general domination of the Favs ATS in the regular season has largely continued uninterrupted into the p.s.

This really is the NBA's equivalent of the 2005-06 NFL season

Back